3)Your plan - Gone Wrong

You woke up, and found breakfast. It was some fruit salad. Not bad, although you picked out only fruits you liked. You should probably tell him what foods you like... Wait! No, with your plan, you'll be outta here in no time. Surprisingly Wamuu didn't come all morning. Probably had things to do. But you knew Esidisi would be bringing you lunch. You had to start the plan.

You pull out the fork you secretly stole yesterday when you finished eating. He was so distracted by talking with you. For once you're glad they were so interested in you.
You clench your teeth, trying not to cry out, making a small wound, just enough to put some blood on the fork. Then you leave it laying on the ground near your blanket nest. You cover yourself, and put a few more drops of blood around and on the blankets. Your plan is clear. Act like you're hurt.

You hear heavy stomps. Just like you expected, Esidisi yells out to you first, before noticing you aren't moving. He puts the tray with lunch aside.
"Are you asleep human? I thought you wanted to meet me!" He comes a bit closer to the bars, and you try not to even breathe, hiding under the blanket.
"Why are you covered... Is that blood?!" He quickly opens the door and rushes in.
"Human! Answer me!"
He comes closer to find out if you're alive. Your plan's getting into action

(Another bit of a gore part. As you probably noticed by now, Esidisi isn't my favourite. But I'll try to be fair to all of them)

Esidisi came closer to your blood stained blanket bed, panicked. It's time to attack. As soon as you sense him above you, reaching towards you, you grab the fork and jump up, aiming for his neck. Goal! You felt the fork hit his skin, and warm blood drips on your hand. He gasps for air, huge tears running down his face.
You expected a lot of things, but not him crying and wailing like a child throwing a tantrum.

"H-How dare you?" he gurgles.
You jolt towards the door. You think you know the path from your cell, because for some reason you remember the way you hear the footsteps every time. You reach for the door, when you get hit by a wave of pain.

Your hand hurts very much for some reason. You stare at it, seeing the places where blood got on your hand are now somehow burning. It reminds you of your dog... You start crying in pain. Esidisi laughs, and pulls the fork out of his neck. Only a small splash of blood hits the floor, steam coming off of it. Of course it wouldn't work. You sit down on the ground and sob. Your hand suddenly stopped getting worse. Yes, it still hurt, but it wasn't burning anymore.

(End of gore)

"You amuse me Human. What a desperate attempt. It was clever, and it probably could work on humans, but I'm a bit harder to kill. I think your burn and taking away your lunch is enough of a punishment. Wamuu actually warned me that you were acting suspiciously. Asking about me, taking the fork secretly..."
"Traitor" you hiss.
"He could never hurt a child, but he thought you needed a lesson"
"I'm not a child!" You growl.
"We are thousands of years old, to us, all humans are mere children."

You quietly whimper, as you look at your wound. Esidisi slowly goes from smiling to looking concerned.
"Does it really hurt so bad?"
"OF COURSE YOU DUMBASS! IT HURTS LIKE HELL. DO YOU EVEN KNOW PAIN?!" you scream.
"Just leave! I want to be alone."
'Damn, I messed up. She'll never trust me' thought Esidisi.

You didn't even notice another person coming. Was it that traitor Wamuu? No... It was Santana. He looked uncomfortable. You probably disturbed his silence. As he saw Esidisi standing in your cell, and you whimpering, holding your hand, he snarled.
"Too far Master Esidisi. You should leave right now. I'll take care of her."
'Anything better than that sadistic bastard Esidisi'
You look at Santana with hope in your eyes. He holds the door open for his Master, knowing you won't try to escape.

As soon as Esidisi leaves, Santana rushes over to you. He outstretches his arm. You understand that he wants you lend him your hurt hand. You do. He can't do anything worse. He looks the wound over, then touches it slightly. It doesn't hurt, but horrifyingly, your hand dissapears in his. You try not to flinch. When he reaches away, you find your wound is mostly healed, aside of fresh skin. You smile, looking at it. You almost forgot there was a weird vampiric creature kneeling in front of you.

"Thank you" you absentmindedly hug him. Santana is confused for a second, with his arms up, before slowly putting them on your shoulders. Then you back away again. You blush, and so does Santana. He goes towards the door, but you call out to him:
"Hey, wanna stay for a bit? I don't mind you..."
"Thought you wanted to be alone...?"
"No, I appreciate you saving me."
"My Masters aren't bad, they just... Have temper. From what I heard, they all care about you, in their own way. Even Lord Kars does."

You spend your time together, talking, but mostly quiet, enjoying each other's presence. He even leaves for a bit to bring some apple pie and tea. It was chamomile. His favorite, apparently.
You feel yourself getting tired, but can't sleep at the thought of Esidisi coming secretly to get revenge. Santana notices your worries.

"Is something wrong Human?"
"Well... I guess it is. I'm scared of Wamuu or Esidisi coming to get back at me."
"I can tell them not to..."
"San?" (That's the nickname you gave him. He didn't seem to mind, even though he was startled when you first called him that)
"Can you do me a favor?"
"What is it Human?"
"Since you don't need to sleep... Would you mind staying here until I wake up? I trust you."
Santana looks at you with wide eyes.
"You- You want me to watch you while you're sleeping?"
"Not exactly... But I guess I wouldn't mind, as long as you're here with me."

He smiles. It's a warm smile. He didn't seem aware of it. You smile back. Then you lay in your blankets again. He helps tuck you in. He clearly had never had much affection, so he was very hesitant and careful about everything. Well you were a fragile human to him afterall. You haven't had contact with anyone in a long time... You reach out to his hand. It was surprisingly warm.
"Good night Sanny"
"N-Night Human..."

~Cute sleepy time~

You wake up, feeling well rested. Weirdly enough, Santana's hand was in the exact same spot. Did he really stay still the whole time you slept? You look up and meet his gaze.
"Morning San!"
"Oh, morning Human."
You should really make yourself a nickname or something so they don't have to call you Human all the time... But the thing is, you don't mind that much. It reminds you you're different from them.

Your stomach grumbles.
"Do you have any food San?"
"Well, actually, Wamuu brought some earlier. I sent him away as you wanted, but he left you a note"
You snarl quietly - 'How dare he?'
You get up, and ask the embarrassed Santana to turn around, because you need to change clothes. Thankfully, Wamuu has been supplying you with them every day. As soon as you're ready, you jump to your meal. You didn't have much of a dinner. You find it's eggs and bacon. Huh... Well he did his best to make it pretty. You made sure to ruin it before gobbling it up. Not too shabby.

You angrily look at the note, deciding whether to even read it, or just throw it away. You decide to give it a shot, he might be offering you something...

Human.
I apologize for yesterday. It was not my malicious intent to hurt you.
I made you a breakfast a lot of humans like. Hope you do too.
I also ordered you the bath I promised. I'll have Santana to pick you up when it's ready. I know you don't want to see me.
-Unicorn Jerk

Just his style. Everything as quick and short as possible. Well, you did chuckle a bit at his signature. As a proud warrior, it must've been hard for him to write this letter. You might give him another try, but right now, you were excited to wash yourself.

Next chapter will include some vampiric jerks trying to fix their mistakes. And a bath scene (no, nothing suggesting will happen, sorry, XD) Hope you enjoyed.

PS. So I read the story to my brother, who's thankfully been spared of the mess that are fanfictions, but is also a Jojo fan. He told me some of them are way outta character. For example Kars asking people to do things, instead of just ordering them.
I guess he's right. But I think it would be boring if you just hated each other for a whole book.
You as character in this book also have a special role. I won't spoil anything, but I guess you can take that as a reason.
You could say that Kars is trying to charm you... Why? To be continued...