2)The quiet one...

(Here goes Santana, the child of the group - or at least as they think of him)

When you peeked at the newcomer, he looked at you from the corner of his eyes, keeping his head still. He's quite creepy. You just lean back against the wall, observing him.
His red hair's let loose, revealing two black horns right above his forehead. 'Like a devil' you think to yourself. Under his eye is a gear tattoo. Huh, does it symbolise something? When you think back, Wamuu actually has one too, a straight line across his nose, bending over his eyes into a square. Must be some warrior tradition.

He is also very muscular, but he is a bit smaller, almost child like... He might be younger than Wamuu, maybe even the youngest.
He is also wearing just a loincloth, even skimpier than Wamuu. Damn, what's wrong with these guys?
Are they literally just trying to make you uncomfortable? Compared to Wamuu, his overall visage is much simpler.

 Damn, what's wrong with these guys?Are they literally just trying to make you uncomfortable? Compared to Wamuu, his overall visage is much simpler

As you sat for half an hour in silence, you noticed the redhead smiling

As you sat for half an hour in silence, you noticed the redhead smiling. Is he just enjoying your presence? Familiar sound of walking approaches your cell, and you can't help but appreciate Wamuu coming. Not only were you hungry, but you felt weird sitting with this guy in silence.

As Wamuu reaches the cell, he sees Santana inside. A few emotions switch in his face - confusion, anger, distrust, but finally he settles on a smile.
"I see you've visited the Human, what do you think Santana?"
'Santana? Like that music band? Wait... Are all their names music related? Who the heck named them?'
"I like it. It's quiet" he mumbles shortly.
"That's because it's terrified of you!" he laughs out loud.
Santana looks at you, seeing the fear in your eyes, and you could see a wave of surprise and sadness wash over his face.
"Didn't... Mean to" he whispers as he jumps to his feet and and speed walks away.

You start feeling bad.
"I- I didn't mind him. He was intimidating, but not that scary... Did I hurt him?"
Wamuu looks at you - "If it's anybody's fault, it is mine. Don't worry, I'll tell him to come again... If you want that...?" he smirks.
"Ugh, you're so difficult! Sure, he can come, at least he's not as annoying as you, Unicorn Jerk!"
"Oh nooo, now you've hurt my feelings..." Wamuu pretends to cry, and you chuckle a little.
'Wait, no. You can't fall into their trap. Act nice and then run when you can!'

"So... What's for lunch? You promised!"
He slides you some curry under the bars.
"You don't get these ingredients easily around here, so I hope you at least enjoy."
Surprisingly, he gave you the utensils.
"Wow, you've leveled up huh? You actually gave me the utensils on your own?" As you reach for them, they fly out the cell. Of course.
"Well, I guess you don't wanna eat then" he looks at you with a serious look. He looks a bit angry.

"Sorry?"
"Now you've gotta ask for them, like a good prisoner. Say: Please give me the utensils Master Wamuu"
You'd rather eat a raw potato. You turn to the plate, thinking if you should try to eat with your hands. The food goes out of your reach too. Well, fork (pun definitely intended).
"Ehm... Please? Master Wamuu?"
"No. You gotta plead, if you want your food"
And you were starting to think he wasn't that bad. At least it's a kick back into reality. You are trapped, and serve as a toy of weird superhuman creatures.
You had to swallow all of your ego
"Please give me the utensils... Master Wamuu... The great warrior... I am your prisoner."
He looked at you proudly "Now that's a good girl!" He gives you everything back.

You think about what just happened. Sure, he was nice to you all the time, but this was his true nature. An honorable warrior, beating anyone who dares defy him. If you weren't wanted by them, he'd kill you right then and there, or maybe right when you first met. This makes you remind yourself, that you need to get out of here. You need more information.
You take your food and start eating.

You'd say the food is delicious, but you aren't telling him that. He again watched as you ate. What do they eat?
"Hey, Unicorn Jerk, what do you stone people eat?"
He jerks a bit "Pillar Men. That's our name. Don't force me to make another punishment. We eat lots of things, but the thing we enjoy most are vampires"
"Those exist too, huh? Isn't that kind of cannibalistic?"
"As much as humans eating pigs."

You spent most of the afternoon speaking about Pillar Men's lifestyle, their tribe, and about the last four of them. You found out that Kars was a young leader, trying to gain the ultimate power, and had to slaughter everyone against him. Also how he spared Esidisi because he supported him, and how he found Wamuu and Santana as small kids, and raised them as his servants and warriors. You also learn that Lord Kars is 'the ultimate being' and Master Esidisi a 'terrifying warrior, unafraid of pain'. Esidisi was the one that killed (Dog). You will never forget.

You ask Wamuu "Master Wamuu, I have a favor to ask. Please?" You emphasize his name, trying to "butter him up".
"What would that be?"
"May I speak to Master Esidisi tommorow? I want to meet all of my masters..."
"Great idea, he'll be very excited to hear you asked for him. I'll go tell him right away."

You make a plan. A great revenge plan. That day, you sleep early, having sweet dreams about revenge.

To be continued
"I'll be the roundabout...
The word'll take you out 'n' out.
I spend the day your way...
Call it morning driving through the sound, and in and out the valley"

Hope u enjoyed
We are getting further and further. I'd never guess I'd get so emersed in this. I started writing because it is spring holiday, and I have a lot of time. I won't have it in the future, because school...