1)Wamuu, was it?

... You hear the footsteps getting closer, and you sit still, completely frozen. A person approaches your cell.
"Human?" asks a deep, graspy voice.
You can't tell the person's emotion, but at least he doesn't sound angry. You continue to not move. The figure comes closer. It was the tallest one.

"I know you're not asleep anymore, your breathing is different. Listen, you've been here for 5 days, and you haven't eaten anything. Esidisi couldn't be bothered feeding you. This is the only thing I could find."
You hear a scraping sound and a tray with a bowl slides under the bars.
"It's vegetable stew. Don't worry, we wouldn't poison it, that would be counterproductive and not very honorable."

He waits for a minute, before saying to you a bit more aggressively: "If you don't eat, I'll be forced to come inside and feed you, and I have no intention in hurting a woman." A bit more gently, he continues: "I've been ordered by my masters to take care of you. I'll provide you with anything you need."

You collect your courage and slowly sneak near the food. You sniff it suspiciously. No, it seems fine. Actually it smells delicious. You quickly snatch the bowl and run to your corner, only to find you have no spoon. You'd just drink the soup, but it was still very hot. Ashamed, you come back to the tray. The tall man seems amused.
"You're missing something right? I have the spoon right here, but if you want it, you need to come closer so I can take a look at you"
You hiss "I'd rather burn my tongue"
"Feisty, aren't we? Look, I could drag you by force. What if I promise you I won't hurt you in any way?"
You contemplate your options. He seems legit. You realise your clothes are torn from when you fell. Well that's embarrassing... You at least wrap yourself in the blanket. Then you take a few steps into the light.

"Happy?" you say sarcastically.
"Yes, very much so." he smiles.
You hold out your hand "Spoon?"
He grabs your arm. You flinch, but find he's holding it firmly but gently.
"Hm, so the bruise healed - quite quickly I'd say... Are you sure you're fully human?" he half jokes, half asks seriously.
You think about your family. You did never get to meet your grandparents... But no, that's just stupid.
The man let's go of your arm.
"Thank you for your cooperation, here you go" he hands you the spoon, and sits on the ground.

You quickly scuttle back into the shadow, and taste the soup. It is delicious, and you'd guess it is also nutritious. You happily finish the whole bowl, feeling full for the first time in a while.
"My name is Wamuu," the tall man stated, "and I'm a warrior of the ancient tribe of Pillar Men. My master Kars killed all of the others, except Esidisi - his accomplice, Santana and me. We have been saved, and swore to forever follow and serve him..."

You listen, trying to process the information, but your eyes are closing.
"Tired huh? For now, you'll have to do with that thin blanket, but I promise you I'll get you some more clothes and things later. Also, try to stay quiet, your earlier yelling episode was really annoying for my masters. I'll hear you even if you just whisper my name."
'As if...' you think to yourself.
"Good night human."
You don't answer, and he chuckles: "I'm not the worst one here, you'll have to learn to trust me sooner or later."
He leaves and you swiftly fall asleep.

~After sleep time~

You feel strangely calm and rested. You feel warm, and snuggly. Then you open your eyes and realise you're still there. You can't help yourself but have a little tear run down your cheek.
"Morning Human"
You flinch. How long has he been there?
"You look cute when you sleep, almost like a kitten. You sounded like you had a nice dream, laughing and smiling."
You feel angry and embarrassed, what does he think, watching you sleep? But... Well, better than literally murdering you I guess...
Wait... Why do you have four blankets and a pillow now? And why are you tucked in? Did he come in while you slept? You angrily rush toward him.