12)Wamuu's little pets

I promised you the horses, so here we go. One thing that I find so strange is that there is no art of them. I looked on Google and found nothing, only screenshots. If any artist is reading this, you should definitely make something about them if you can/want to. Nobody else did yet (correct me if they did)

A day or so goes by, with you sometimes reading or listening to music, sometimes talking to the three Pillar Men as they "borrow" you around. Finally after some time you find you can stand up (with all three of them trying to help you, looking concerned) and take a few steps. All four of you cheer.

"You seem to be getting way better Human" says Wamuu with a big smile.
You return his smile and turn to the other two too.
"Thanks for your care Masters"
"You should sleep Miss. It's getting late and we need to go outside." Suggests Esidisi.
"Yeah, you're probably right. Good night My Pillar Men"
(TITLE CARD!!! xD)
Santana and Esidisi leave, but Wamuu hangs around for a bit longer.
"I have a secret for you tomorrow. Hope you're feeling well by then. G'night Kitten"
"Night Unicorn" you yawn.

~you sleep quietly, and wake up well rested~

When you stretch and uncover your bed curtain, Wamuu and Esidisi are sitting by your table, drinking tea in silence.
"Um... Morning?"
"Morning Miss/Kitten" they say simultaneously.
"I helped Wamuu make you pancakes!" Tells you Esidisi excitedly
"Yeah, that's true. Master Esidisi was helpful."
"Thank you Masters." You sit. Wamuu tries to feed you once again, as he did the whole previous day, but you finally muster up enough strength to push away his hand.

"Thank you for your offer Master Wamuu, but I need to learn to eat myself too"
The Windmaster looks a bit disappointed, but smiles again.
"Then you better eat quick, because I have the surprise for you"
You are very curious about what it could be, but if it's from Wamuu, it can't be anything bad. Right?

You finish breakfast. In the meantime Esidisi has been trying to talk Wamuu about taking him with you, but he refuses.
"You know where we're going, and firstly, you know that place, secondly, you know they don't really like you. Do you want to end like last time Master?"
"You're right. I couldn't get up for a day"
Wait... Them? And they hurt Esidisi? This sounds suspicious and dangerous.

Wamuu catches your concerned look.
"Don't worry Human, I'm sure you'll love them, and they will too."
After helping them finish their tea, Wamuu gives you a bundle of clothes. Nothing too fancy, more like something you'd wear for a hike. You grow hopeful. Will you be going somewhere outside?
You change in your bathroom, and put your hair in a ponytail. Along with the outfit come tall kneehigh boots. Strange.

"Now that you're ready, we should get going."
"Looking great Missy" says Esidisi behind you.
"Whatever Es." you say absentmindedly.
You then take Wamuu's offered arm, and follow him, deep into the depths of the palace.

This time, you start feeling quite cold. You shiver, and Wamuu looks at you.
"I would offer you my shirt, but I think you might feel uncomfortable with me shirtless..." He says teasingly.
To his surprise, you accept his offer. The shirt is waaay too large, almost like a coat, but it's enough to keep you warm. He, on the other hand, is beaming with pride.

You approach the new, unfamiliar door. When Wamuu opens it, you find it leads to a comfortably warm room, with hay laying all over the ground. Wamuu holds you behind himself
"You need to stay quiet. They can smell fear. I need to introduce you first."
From what you can see behind his back, there are some sort of large booths, and you can sometimes hear a snort or neigh from them.

Are these horses? They sound like it, but why would they need such large stalls? And why do you hear a growling sound? Wamuu approaches one of the stalls, and reaches out, just to have a huge thing look outside and bite his hand.
"Bad Gluttony, I already fed you more than the others!" He said as he pat the thing's head. It let go.