23)A Paw for Good Luck

I dunno what to put for the chapter pic, so have a meme.

I'm sorry I took so long you guys, I really wasn't in the mood to write
(' >_<)
But I'm here with a new chapter! Yay!
Here you go. I got two requests for Wolf Y/N, from SomeLonelyLoser and ilikecupcakes003, so I hope you guys enjoy (^ - ^)

...

The men seem very fussy about you, always watching, running around... It is kinda fun. Sometimes you whine just so you can see their concerned face.
"Wamuu, go get the Human some food." Orders Kars.
The man he addressed hesitates by the door, but the purple man gives him a glare. He must be the Alpha of this pack. Who's the Beta?

The red haired man, who you remember was possibly called San, tries to pet your head but his Alpha scares him away. Maybe he's the weakest one? The other also doesn't seem very strong or useful as he's just staring at you with a horrified expression. What's his problem?

'Then the Beta must be the girl!' you decide and go greet her. It's good to keep a good relationship within the group. Kars doesn't seem too happy about it tho.
"OUT! Everyone, leave me and Y/N alone for now!" He yells.

The pack is not excited, but one by one they leave, leaving you with Kars.
"Oh Y/N, you look beautiful even as a wolf, but I can't have you this way" he sighs.
You have a feeling this is important. Maybe something unusual... He's opening himself up.
"However much I love the nature and animals, you are you, and this isn't you. You are a human trying to escape my grasp and angering me, and that's why I like you."

You give his hand a lick and receive a nice scratch behind your ear.
'Ooh! What's that?'
Some scarf thingy lays on the ground next to you and it's moving slightly.
Fun!
You jump after the cloth and bite into it, pulling with all your might, only to find yourself stuck and hear a thump. The tall purple man is laying on the ground like he fell. Wait... Was that scarf attached to him?!
(It's his headwear get your minds out of the gutter! xP)

You come over and give him a nudge. You feel very sorry. Then you realise he's laughing.
"Oh, you're still Y/N! No-one else would dare do a thing like that!"
'What a strange man' you think while he stands back up and carefully collects his scarf so you can't reach it again.

"You know, you're way more manageable this way, maybe I could take you outside your cell like this..." Kars thinks outloud. Then he opens the door and steps out.
'Oh, he wants me to follow him? Alright! Anything for the Alpha'
The halls are dark and scary, but you can orientate yourself using scents. How did you never think of that before?

~~~

The smell of food hits you and you run that direction, drooling. You snake through a somewhat open door to find Wamuu by a kitchen counter.
Wamuu? That sounds about right.

"Kitten? Oh wait, should I call you Kitten if you're a wolf? Here, have this."
He reaches down with some bowl, and whatever is in it, smells delicious. He almost gives it to you, before thinking, and smirking just a little bit.
"How about a please?"

'What does he want from me?'
You wonder, tilting your head. The tall man called Wamuu blushes slightly.
"Oh Lord Kars, she's too cute. I get why you like nature now."
Lord Kars, who just came in, chuckles: "Of course our little Human is cute in any form."
Before covering his mouth and giving Wamuu a glare.
"I never said that."

Finally you get your nice smelling bowl. You bark happily, before diving in.
"What did you give her?" Asks Kars.
Wamuu explains how he tried a mixture of meats, to make sure you'd find at least something good. When they turn though, the bowl is completely empty.
"Good girl Y/N." Kars says, and you wag your tail.