16)Slumber Party!

I chose this room because it kinda sets the mood. Theirs would be way different, but I feel like it fits.

I started writing this at 0:01. I have to wake up at 8 because our damn teacher decided to give us an online test at 8:20.

Don't be like me and have proper sleep. I'll have an afternoon nap, I promise. Maybe I'll get to dream about one of our glorious Pillar Overlords.

Your eyes flutter, and you feel something grip your hand. You look up to see Lord Kars smiling. You totally forgot you let him be there. You jump back.

"Uhm, Morning?"
"Not exactly, (Y/N), it's about 6pm. You look so cute when you sleep"
You look at him with a slight bit of disgust, just as you sit up.
"You look like you got better already."
You also forgot you were feeling ill.
"You're right... I feel almost fine. I'm just slightly hungry..." You admit.
"Wonderful. I'll get the others to prepare the meeting you suggested.
Now then, if you excuse me, you no longer need my immediate presence."

When you were sick, your head must've been messed up. Allowing Kars near you? Wanting to hang out?
Even requesting him to stay with you?
You can't quite recall yesterday, but you do remember feeling a slight sympathy for Kars for some reason.

You try to tidy yourself up, thinking what should you wear, before realising this is basically a sleepover. You settle on a nightgown with a starry motive

 You settle on a nightgown with a starry motive

After a while, Arya comes pick you up. She has simple black pajamas on her. Good decision on your side for wearing something casual.

 Good decision on your side for wearing something casual

"Hey Arya!" You greet her cheerfully.
She gives you a quick smile
"Hello (Y/N). You chose some nice clothes."
"So did you Arya. Where did you get them?"
"Oh, Kars was kind enough to gift your personal maid at least some clothing. Nothing as fancy as yours, but I like it"
"If you ever need to borrow anything, just ask me." You smile at her as you get up and start leaving the cell.
She blushes slightly.

While walking, you two talk about what happened. She reminds you of what you did when you were sick and you cringe a bit.
"Hey, I wanted to thank you for protecting me..." Tells you Arya very seriously.
"Oh, it's nothing. You've helped me heal so quickly! And also, I wanted to take my chance and disobey Kars."
You two giggle. Arya still notes to herself: 'Even if I helped her, she should've been healing for at least two days...'