5)An apology dinner? Wow

As you came out the bathroom - with Esidisi holding the door for you of course - you thought about what happened. After some hesitation, you turn to Esidisi
"Thanks I guess."
"Of course M'lady"
"You can stop with that stuff now. Just continue on calling me Human..."
"Then, what about Miss?"
"If it makes you happy..." You sigh.

"I believe Wamuu is preparing something. I'll lead you to your room"
"Hah, room. Right." You snicker. "If you wanna call it that"
Again, the maze of walls. You could swear you were taking a different route now. Well of course they'd have a complex maze so you couldn't escape. You finally see the familiar torch lit hall. It seemed a bit different. It might be because you went out for such a long time. You two approached a cell. It looked weird, more... Fashionable? Your style? New?

"This isn't my cell..."
"Wamuu told me he'd be doing some renovations."
"T-This is..." It was so much like your old room. But better. Everything you didn't like about your room was replaced with something you did. The cell looked more spatious, warm, even welcoming. The bars were sadly still there. Maybe someday they'll trust you enough...

'No, you can't give up yet. They are holding you against your will, you want to get out!'

Esidisi gentlemanly opens the door. Welcome home Miss"
"Thank you" you say, with teary eyes.
"I'll leave now. I need to fix my ego and hair. Go ahead and explore."

There was a full on bed, a nice low table ideal to eat on while sitting on the ground. Than a nice soft carpet (how did he get it inside?), A small bookshelf... And a lot of things had notes on them. Things like "you need to tell me what you want to read sometime", "ask me if you need some more, or other pillows", "there is a small bathroom next door, with a sink and toilet"

Most importantly, there was a desk and a chair. "I invite you to dinner" was written on it simply. You plop on the bed, hugging a pillow. You miss your old home, but you're grateful to the men who care for you so nicely. You should cut them some slack...
Your inner voice protests again 'You are getting too comfortable. They stole you away from your family, hurt you, locked you in a (now nicer) dungeon... Remember your promise - you'll get outta here'

You aimlessly try the door. No, they're not that stupid. At least one pleasant thing, there is now a curtain around your bed. It is just enough to keep your privacy, but also not to hide you entirely, to make sure you don't hide. Everything in the room is like that. Nice, but practical for the men to keep an eye out.

Yeah, it's not anywhere close to home. But it is at least enjoyable.

You fall bored. You want anyone to talk to. Santana, Esidisi, even Wamuu... Another breeze. You get excited, but try to hide it.
"Is that you Wamuu?" You ask as rudely as you can. No answer.

"Fine, sorry, I'm listening. Thanks for the things you gave me..."

"Hello...?"

"Am I going crazy? It was just stupid wind..."

"I'm here Human" a voice sounds really close. Right in front of your cell appears Wamuu. Was he invisible?
"D-Did you hear what I said?"
"No, I came just at the crazy part" he lied seamlessly.
"Do you like the clothes I picked? I don't know what humans see as formal, but I did see that often"
You notice he has some really nice human clothes.

"Do you like the clothes I picked? I don't know what humans see as formal, but I did see that often"You notice he has some really nice human clothes