4)Bath scene? Are we progressing a bit fast?

(Bathroom above is from an actual palace (Saint Petersburg, Youssoupov Palace apparently). Their's would probably be more dark colored, but I thought it represented them well)

You spent some more time with Santana. He wanted to know how humans lived and progressed while he was in a pillar. It seemed like he enjoyed listening to you, because he would close his eyes and just listen, asking questions or opening his eyes to gaze at you with surprise.

"So one human tried to kill an entire tribe just because they believed in something and that started a war? You made weapons to kill entire nations? Humans really evolved..." he exclaimed.
"I only saw them as mere apes, trying to live their lives. And some as lifestock. Who would have guessed they'd grow into believing they're the most enhanced lifeform."
You nod in understanding.

Finally getting close to lunch time, a soft cold breeze circles the room. Wamuu. You cringe at the thought of him.
"Don't worry human, you'll be fine. I'll escort you upstairs."
"But... Can you come with me there?"
"Sadly I can't. I need to think about stuff. Also I don't think they would appreciate me being around you any longer for now. They can get really jealous."
He holds your hand, leading you through a maze of tunnels. No, you definitely could not have escaped before. He leads you to a massive mahagony door, and knocks on it. The door opens and steam runs out.

"Enjoy yourself human." He slightly presses your hand, and leaves.
You look behind him, realising something you somehow ignored this whole time. He actually wore some pants! Because of you! You are really starting to take a liking to him...

You slowly take a few steps inside, and the door closes. You look around. You are standing in a hall, leading to two rooms. They must be changing places. One door clearly has a more feminine picture of a person on it, so you come inside. There you find a pile of new, nicely smelling clothes, and some bathing robes. One actually has a note stuck to it. "This one can go into the bath with you, so you can... conceal yourself. Enjoy" One more thing laying near is a bowl of (your favourite fruit) in bite sized pieces. He must have noticed what fruits you ate the most from the salad.
You take off your clothes, wearing the robe, and carrying the bowl. You go further down the hall. It smellt nice, like (favourite smell), and some other scents. Then you find yourself in great shock.

There was the bath, huge, steaming, with flowers on the water... But that was not the problem. Near it, on the ground sat Esidisi. You froze in your tracks. Not him! Anybody but him!
You were just about to run, when he bowed towards you. "Please wait! M-My... Goddess"
You were so surprised you stopped.
What the hell did he just say?!
"Explain yourself" you demand.
He sits back up.
"I apologize for what happened back then. I didn't mean to hurt you badly. I must say I still regret it, and I will for a long time. You might be our pet-"
You start backing up again
"N-No! Please, I'm begging you. I'll be your servant just for today, please. I'll let you tease me about it, just give me a chance! I'll do anything, just to be on your good side..."

Well, this was a sudden change. You couldn't help but smirk at this heartless warrior bowing to you, and begging for your forgiveness. You could use this to bring a bit of joy to this awful place.
"Alright then, I'll give you a chance."
His eyes light up and he crawls towards you on his knees (still almost as big as you).
"Thank you, I-"
"Shut up. I just want to have a bath. I'll tell you what to do when I want to. Now go back to your place, servant!"

He flinches at your words, but listens to you, returning to his original place.
"Look away," you say as you slowly dive into the water. It was godly. "now you can look back. Give me my fruit." He scuttles to the bowl and offers you a bite. You look at his hand. It looked like a large cut was on it. Why wouldn't he heal it yet? You accepted the bite. He offers you more, but after a few bites, you push his hand away.