13)It's been 2 weeks

(= w =) This picture is adorable

That's right, if you remember correctly, it's been 2 weeks since your kidnapping. The worst days of your life...

Well.

Not really.

No, you're lying to yourself. You've been worse. Right now you have four handsome muscular men trying to take care of you.

'But they hurt you!'

Do you know any single person that never hurt you...?

You could have been worse

You miss your friends and family. Even your caring captors can't replace a simple human.

...

When you returned from your outing with Wamuu, there was already lunch waiting for you. Even Wamuu was surprised.
"Who made it?"
You two look around but there is no one in sight. You then see a note.

In bold letters:
'Hey Missy, thought you might be hungry. Me and San made you something. Hope you like it.
Es'

In small, neat letters:
'I wanna hear all about what you did while outside.
Later.
San'

And then, surprisingly, in a third, very elegant font:
'I'll see you tonight'
With a black feather laying near.

You need a minute to think. The second note was obviously from Santana, since he signed it, and the first must be from Esidisi. (Did he really take the Es as his new nickname?). But who could the third one be...

Oh dear. The feather. You'll be seeing Kars.
Anyway, you need to eat before getting any further. You meal is a slightly burnt steak. They tried their best. If you cut off the edges, it's actually pretty nice. Meanwhile Wamuu cringes at the sight of you eating that "mistake of a food" as he calls it. You teasingly offer him a bite.

"Well, I don't wanna be rude." he says and before you pull away the fork, he takes the piece of meat from you.
"Eh, not that bad. Thank you for your kind offer"
Excuse me?! What a jerk, turning things against you.

You already showed him the notes, and now you two think about what could Kars want.
"He did say he wanted to meet you when you're feeling better. Just play along, and my Lord won't do anything bad. I'm sure he has the best of intentions"

Definitely.

Since you don't know what to do before the time of "your suffering" comes, you start explaining modern technology to him. He is confused why would you need things to travel fast or in water, or for communication from afar. You remind him humans are weak. But he is very excited about internet
"You mentioned that before, how does it work?"
"Well... It is kind of like a book..."
"Right..."
"And anyone can write, search, or make things into that book. You can find almost anything you think of in that book. And the best part - you can always have it with you nowadays"
Mind = Blown

...

"Footsteps..."
Says Wamuu, and you almost immediately hear them too.
"Who is it?"
"Just wait and see Human..."
He seems a bit thrown back from his normal calm self.
After a few minutes, a cloaked small figure walks into the light. They uncover the hood, and you see it is a woman.

"I'm here on orders from Lord Kars"
You look back at Wamuu, and he nods.
"Follow her, she won't do anything. Lord Kars is making sure of it."
She opens the door for you, and you notice her looking down at the ground.
She is young, about your age. She's blonde, and her face has a scar on it. Also one of her eyes is different.