9)Kars's bedroom, and a human culture session.

Sorry, still no lemon for you. I don't feel comfortable with that. I hope I can at least please u with some fluff.

When Kars carried you out of the bathroom, you fell asleep, but wake up for a minute or so in some new room. It is huge, spacious, and purple. No need to guess whose it is.
Since both of you are wearing night clothes, he just lays you on his bed, and goes out to what you presume is his bathroom. You curl into a ball, feeling a bit cold. Very soon, he comes out the other room, and lays on the bed. You're too tired to protest or struggle. Noticing you're slightly shivering, he pulls you toward him.
What a smug guy, you think, while you drift to sleep.

You wake up, and feel quite warm. Not only you're covered in a blanket, but there is a huge arm wrapped around you. You gasp.
"Finally up, huh?"
"L-Lord Kars? How did I get here...?"
You remember. Oh shoot.
"Did I cause you any trouble? You should have left me in the bathroom..."
"For Esidisi? I thought he'd leave you alone after I punished him for what he did to you."
You sit up, unable to stand, but at least a little further from him.
"That long wound on his arm that day... It was you?"
He chuckled: "Not just his arm. I had him heal some of the wounds."

You are terrified. So that's what forced the proud warrior to submit. Not a feeling of regret, but cold and bloody torture. Kars pulled one hand away from you, and a sharp blade slit out of his skin.
"What do you think?"
"It is... Terrifying"
You don't know whether to feel glad to Kars, or sorry for Esidisi. You settle on being neutral, because without Kars's punishment, who knows how Esidisi would act.

Kars pulls you back closer to him, holding you from behind, laying his chin on your shoulder. You don't really like it. It felt forced.
"My Lord, may I excuse myself to my chamber?"
He looks disappointed. You're worried how he'll react, but he waves his hand.
"I'll ask Wamuu to take you there"
You're very surprised, but then you realise - of course, he wants you to come to him voluntarily. It wouldn't be as enjoyable for him to force you, compared to you coming to him yourself.
"If you ever need anything, ask any of my subordinates. I promise you the best care I can provide, as long as you cooperate. Oh and-"

As you're starting to get away from his bed, he holds your waist.
" -escape is futile. Your next punishment won't be as light."
He nuzzles your neck, slightly grazing you with his sharp teeth, and you shudder.
"Goodbye little pet"
You hate him already. And you hate yourself for thinking he's attractive. He's manipulative, and he knows what he's doing. He already won the world. But not you. And you won't let him.

~time skiiip~

Finally Wamuu comes and you're free from the literal god on earth's grasp.
Right after you two turn the corner, he turns at you.
"Are you alright?"
"I think so... Except a cut..."
The cut is gone. He must've healed it while you slept.
"Nevermind. I'm not hurt"
"Not even we get off the hook so easily. When he found out what Esidisi did, I found my Master lying on the ground in front of his room in a pool of blood. Thankfully he healed quickly. Then he asked me to help prepare you the bath. I was lucky, only getting a scar across my chest from Lord Kars."

You look at him surprised. He moves his human shirt aside just enough for you to see a deep wide cut. It just barely passed his neck artery. You look at him terrified, but he assures you it was nothing, and his Master ended worse. You can't believe why they'd follow such a cruel master.

You two get to your room, and you once again allow him to enter. You pull out your MP3 and show him your favourite songs, and some songs from "Wham!". Santana also comes around, and you three rock out.

(I had to do some research on the bands, as I'm not a huge music fan. If you're not either, just know that Wham! is an english duo from the 80's, and they made the song Wake me up before you go-go, and Last Christmas. Santana is both a person and a popular rock band from the 60's that made Soul Sacrifice (yeah, like that guy from Stardust) and Black magic woman)

They are amazed by the human art. Wamuu goes to get lunch, while you choose a book to read them. In the end, you settle on telling them a fairytale, as it best represents human thinking (what they teach their children). You try to think which one to tell.
"What about Ugly Duckling? It might be difficult trying to explain beauty to them. Or Three Little Pigs? No, they wouldn't understand... Hmm, some prince story would be a good idea... They are honorable warriors. And maybe the Little Red Riding Hood? Well it tells about what human parents expect from their children..."
Santana listens to your rambling. He just smiles and nods, excited he'll learn something new about you again.

When Wamuu arrives with your lunch, he has Esidisi following right behind.
"Sorry, he didn't want to leave me alone, when I told him we're both with you."
"You'll be telling stories?" He asks excitedly.
"Yeah..."
"Can I please listen too? Pretty please, Miss!"
You can't fight back. "Sure, but you sit as far from me as you can."
He sits by the door to your bathroom, while you settle on the side of your bed. You have to finish your meal quickly, because everyone is staring at you in expectations. When you ask if they have nothing better to do, they explain Lord Kars went out, and didn't give them any orders.

"Allright, settle down."
After some consideration, you sit down on the ground in a blanket nest. Bed is for sleeping anyway. The first one to come closer was Santana. As he (and probably they too) already knew he's your favourite, you didn't mind. He laid on his back, and with your permission, he put his head in your lap. Both of the proud warriors tried to hide their jealousy.

You start by telling them the Little Red Riding Hood. They chuckle at the naivity of the small girl, talking to a wolf, thinking it was a dog, and frown when the wolf makes a trap for her and when the hunter attacks the animal in it's sleep. They ask you what humans learn from the story.
"Well, it is mostly trying to warn children about talking to strangers, and listening to your elders."
The two older warriors nod.
"Those are valuable lessons. Only if you humans really did follow them."
"What do you mean?"
"You wouldn't have been here if you did..."
"Yeah... You're right, and I hate it"

Santana is already lightly snoring, so you lower your voice a bit, and tell them one of the many stories about a brave knight, saving a princess from a beast. They really appreciate this story, as they start discussing what would they save.
"What about Lord Kars?" You suggest.
"He would save himself."
"What about the Human?" suggests sleepy Santana.
All three of them nod.
Then you start feeling sleepy too. You cover yourself with a blanket, letting San stay on your lap. You fall asleep.

> w <
Sanny boy is awkward kawaii. Wamuu is so proud, but kind, and Esidisi is such an attention seeker.
Kars is a loveable jerk.

Any opinions? What about fairytales? We have many in my country (some European country)

Any opinions? What about fairytales? We have many in my country (some European country). Which would you have told?

See ya in the next chapter