Chapter 11: You are beautiful

"I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.”

Chapter 11: You are beautiful

Hosung was furious while walking out of Jungkook's area. He can't believe that someone scammed him like that.

"Fuck that mafia, hope he dies." Hosung mumbled while getting inside his car.

Well, he has a car, it wasn't obvious because Taehyung didn't even see that car. He started the engine until he saw someone blocking his way.

"What the fuck are you doing there? Get out of my way!" Hosung yelled honking his car.

He saw the guy in front of him signal something to someone. He gulped when someone banged his car.

He flinched looking around him, he saw 2 men at the door of his car. When he looked in front of him, the man pointed a gun at him, signaling him to open the door which he did.

"Go at the back." The man told jom when he opened the door.

"Move!" The other man exclaimed.

Hosung did what the man said, moving at the back. The three men got inside, two in front and the one beside him, still pointing a gun.

"Wuh-where you going to take me?" Hosung inquired shaking nervously.

"In your death." The man snickered beside him.

Hosung gulped down once again and nervousness rushed through his veins. His death was nearing.

-----

"What are you going to do with that man?" Jin asked and they were still drinking.

"Torture him, I want to see him dead right in front of my eyes." Jungkook seriously responded.

"What are you going to explain to Taehyung?" Namjoon inquired curiously.

"He doesn't need to know, no one will gonna tell him." Jungkook smirked.

"As you say so, but I hope he didn't mind that man after what he did to him." Namjoon retorted.

"I'm pretty sure he won't, I'll assure you that." Jungkook grinned.

They were talking until they heard vociferous screams upstairs. Jungkook put down his beer, running upstairs with his hyung following him.

"No, don't touch me! No, please let go of me! Stop!, it hurts! Noooo!" Taehyung screamed in agony.

He was squirming around the bed, kicking in the air while crying. He fell down on the bed while protecting himself. Jungkook arrived kneeling on the floor.

"Taehyung, wake up." Jungkook uttered shaking Taehyung's body.

"No, don't touch me, I begging you!" Taehyung cried almost pushing Jungkook away from him.

"Cupcake, it's me, open your eyes!" Jungkook uttered softly pulling Taehyung to sit down.

"I-It huh-hurts Arghhh!" Taehyung screamed audibly.

"Hey, open your eyes, Taehyung, love, cupcake, honey, please look at me, listen to me, please." Jungkook pleaded, hoping Taehyung will come back to his senses.

Taehyung opened his eyes, panting heavily while sweats fell down on his forehead. He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and he didn't hesitate to hug Jungkook tightly.

"Shush, it's okay, I'm here." Jungkook mumbled softly in order to calm down Taehyung.

"Hide me, h-he's going to touch me! H-he'll force me!" Taehyung cried, fisting Jungkook's shirt.

"It's okay, no one will hurt you again. He won't go near you anymore." Jungkook assured him in a soft tone, caressing Taehyung's back.

"Hide me, please." Taehyung sobbed.

Jungkook pecked the top of Taehyung's head. Taehyung eas between in his leg still clutching to him like his life depends on him.

Taehyung snuggled on his chest feeling the comfort of the other. Later on, Jungkook feels the other loosen the grips on his shirt. He looks at Taehyung who sleeping right now yet sniffling.

He carried him, laying him on the bed and he tries to get out from him but to no avail. He laid down beside him, hugging him.

"He must be felt traumatic after what happened to him. That man really leaves a scratch on him." Jin sighed, leaning on the doorframe.

"I never thought an innocent boy like him has been felt hell because of his asshole father." Namjoon grumbled in disbelief.

"Let's leave them, Jungkook, we'll go out." Hoseok told them to give their space.

Jungkook nodded his head while caressing Taehyung's head.

-----

Taehyung woke up in an unfamiliar bed when he was about to stand up, but he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

He follows the arm where it was and saw a handsome, look angelic on his side. He traced Jungkook's face using his fingers. He tapped Jungkook's eyes, nose, and lips.

"I didn't know you're this clingy." Jungkook snickered opening his eyes to look at the beautiful boy in front of him.

Taehyung flinched a little and because of the embarrassing moments, he put his head on Jungkook's bare chest to hide his red face.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mumbled on Jungkook's chest, feeling the heat rose on his cheeks.

Jungkook found Taehyung cute, he pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"For what?" Jungkook inquired teasingly.

"For admiring you?" Taehyung replied unsurely.

Jungkook look down, saw Taehyung's hair, and he can't help but chuckle.

"Don't hide your beautiful face on me, cupcake." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung looked up, he met Jungkook's dark brown orb eyes which made his face get redder.

"I'm not beautiful." Taehyung uttered with a pout on his lips.

"Who said that?" Jungkook inquired softly whole his thumb was caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"A-appa" Taehyung replied biting his bottom lip.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and believe it or not. Don't believe them and whoever says you're ugly they were just jealous because of you." Jungkook stated, looking at Taehyung with soft eyes.

"Why would they get jealous of me? I'm just nothing." Taehyung muttered.

"Who told you your nothing? That's a lie, you are the most beautiful and ethereal person. You got this goddamn addicting face that I would love to devour and honey, please stop downing yourself, it would be better if you choose to start a new life again, okay?" Jungkook comforted him and pecked his forehead.

"With you?" Taehyung asked with his innocent eyes.

"If that's what you want, sure, a new chapter of your life with me." Jungkook giggled.

And again, Taehyung showed that beautiful smile that always melts Jungkook's heart.