3.intimacies

Sid was about to kiss her. He was unable to stop himself and it was difficult for him to control his emotions any further and then he leaned forward to kiss her, he was just inches away from her lips but then he held back and kissed her cheeks instead , she was taken aback , she was expecting more , something more intimate but then she didn't said anything .

Sid- chal Moti Khana khate hai, tujhe bhuk nai lagi hai?

Sana- hmm . Thik hai.

Sid - chal chalte hai ,main tere favourite restaurant se tera favourite khana leke aaya hu. Mujhe bahut bhuk lagi hai aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki tune bhi Khana nai khaya hai subah se.

Sana- tujhe kaise pata, kis ne bataya tujhe ?? Shehbaaz be? Aisa Kuch nai hai, Maine kha lia hai Khana.
She was still upset.

Sid - Chal bakwas mat kar , tujhe kya lagta hai main tere sath nai hu toh kya mujhe tere bare main kuch pata nai hoga. Mujhe sab pata hai tere bare main Aur main tujhe bahut acchi tarah se janta hu ki jab tu gussa hoti hai toh Khana nai khati aur sara gussa khane pe nikalta hai and main Sab khabar rakhta hu tere bare main ki kya chal Raha hai tere aas pass ,toh mujhe mat bana .chal ab paka mat khane chal .

She felt extremely happy hearing this and her anger and hurt vanished just like that. She knew Sid kept close eye on her and she loved this possessive side of his. ( I know she's crazy)

Sana- Tu aise khayega ? In kapdo main? Party main jana hai ? Ja Jake kapde Nikal le.

Sid - Nikal du matlab?

Sana- haaye rabba!! Mera matlab hai jake change kar le .

Sid - hmmm, but kaise change karu? Kya pehnu?
Aise Bina kapdo ke toh nai ghum Sakta na?
Aur main jaldi jaldi main kapde bhi nai laya?

Sana - mujhe koi problem nai hai waise tere Bina kapdo ke ghumne main. And winked at him.

Sid rolled his eyes on her

Sana ( laughing)- chal ja cupboard main tere yellow shorts hai and wahi side main white t shirt bhi padi hai, ja change Kar le , main Khana nikalti hu.

Sid(shocked) aacha ? Woi main bolon mere kapde kaha gayab ho gaye? Tu Rashmi ke sath kuch jyada hi nai reh rahi aaj kal? Tu bhi chori seekh gayi us se? And started laughing.

Sana- Tere kapde matlab? Tu bhi mera and tere kapde bhi mere hi hai thik hai. Is main chori ki kya baat hai. Ab bakwas band Kar aur ja change Kar ke.

And like a good boy he goes into the washroom and change . When he unfold the t- shirt to wear it he saw lipstick marks on it. He smiled knowing how it came. She must have missed him and kissed the t shirt instead as he was not with her. He came out and they sat on living room floor and stared eating and chit chatting. Sana was telling him about all the things that happened through out the week in the show and all other things. Then they finished their dinner washed the plates and it's time for bed.

 Then they finished their dinner washed the plates and it's time for bed

Sid- chal aaja sote hai. I am very tired.

Sana was tired too and they cuddle in her bed, this bed is way more comfortable than the BB bed.

She took her usual position in his arms with her head on his chest and his hands were on her back caressing her softly his hands were roaming on her back and he felt her soft skin  below her top as she was wearing a crop top he could not take his ...

She took her usual position in his arms with her head on his chest and his hands were on her back caressing her softly his hands were roaming on her back and he felt her soft skin below her top as she was wearing a crop top he could not take his hands off her body he was loving the feeling of her soft skin her body felt so good, electricity rushed all over his body , she had goosebumps , this was a very new feeling for her, it's her first time that she had been this close to someone and this intimately wrapped around in someone's arms , he kept moving his hands on her body and was going up ,now he had his hands going all the way from her tail bone to shoulders she was shivering under his touch and then he kissed her neck deep sloppy kiss , she pulled his t shirt a bit down and kissed his neck , then his chest , snuggled on his chest and then both of them held each other even tighter and slept like that cuddling like never before.

___________________________________________

A.N- if I include some steamy scenes and could turn very sexual with details and more intimate conversation and moments will you guys be okay with it? Is it fine with you if it goes on a bit mature genre? Or you want it to be sensual live story but not detail descriptions ?? Please comment and tell me your views and comments on lines or paragraph is highly motivating . I am new here and it's my first stop I would love to see what you people prefer what you like what you don't. You can even send personal massages . Love you all for liking my first book.