36.Can't wait to see you

Its been a week since they are back from the trip but they have not had the chance to meet each other. Sana had her call day the very day they return, so Sid dropped her directly to the sets and he got occupied in his work. Her staying out at nights was also postponed until next week as they had few night tasks and also Sid was doing a cameo in a web series and all his shoots were at night. It was a four day shoot and that too by a friend so he could not reject it, he was in Kolkata all these days and coming back to Mumbai was not possible,once he completed his shoot he got busy in other events.

Sid was at Delhi the past two days for an interview with a news channel and few media house and today he is coming back. He is very excited to meet Sana and she is eagerly waiting for it.

Sana will also be free today for three days as it is Friday today. Sid will come directly from airport to her sets and they will go home together.

Sana's pov-

Its been six days jab se trip se aayi hu Sid ki shakl bhi nai dekhi. I miss him so much, I can't stand being away from him for so long, that too after the time we spent together in that farm house all by ourself. The love and care he showed makes me crave for him even more now. I love him so much that it feels so bad seeing all these places, all this things in the house that reminds me of him. This was our garden bench and now someone else is sitting here, this kitchen, this captain's room, everything remind me of him and this is getting frustrating. When I signed this show, I never felt it's going to be this difficult but now I just can't do it anymore. Once I meet Sid I will talk to him about this. I am quitting this show. I can't do it anymore.

I am so happy I am meeting him today after so long. I will hug him so tight and won't let him go. I miss you my baby, come soon.

End of p.o.v

Sana is waiting for Sid & its almost time. He will be here any moment.

She is finally relieved from the set at around 9.30 pm and now she is in her vanity changing in her normal cloths and taking off her makeup. She is thinking about sid.

Sana's p.o.v

when I first saw him I saw that he is perfect, good looking, hot, tall, dark handsome ,when he smiles thousands star shines ,when he talks I get mesmerized with his voice he was everything a women wants and I was instantly attracted to him but then I got to know him I came to know he is not perfect , he is flawed, he is human, he has issues, he has problems and he wear them in his sleeves but the best thing about him is that he never wanted to be perfect he knew he is flawed and he accepted it and I fell in love with him , I never thought I will fall in love again but whenever I sit alone he is the only person that comes to my mind and no matter how many times I try to convince myself that we are together ,we are in love with each other and he also love me as much as I love him and he is now being vocal about his feelings too, but every time I think about him and the love we share I get the overwhelming feeling that makes me welled up. I think I will never be able to tell anyone how much he means to me or how much I love him but the only thing I know is that I loved him yesterday and today I love him a bit more than yesterday and tomorrow I will love him a bit more than today, I know this sounds filmy but once we are in love we turn filmy, we turn philosophical we turn poet , love makes you do things you never thought you were capable of, and loving him made me believe that I was capable of loving someone wholeheartedly even after getting no love for almost all my life, I am capable of loving.
She was lost in her thoughts.

End of p.o.v

Meanwhile Sid's flight landed an hour ago and now he is in his car heading straight to her. To meet her, to kiss her, to love her and to pick her up from that shitty place to his home.