5.Trying to cheer her up.

Sana- kya hua Sidharth? Aise kyun dekh raha hai? Main acchi nai lag rahi kya? Mujhe toh yeh lehanga bahut pasand aaya.

Sid- Tu aise jayegi? Yeh pehen ke?

Sana- kyun hua kya batayega bhi?

Sid- Kuch nai bas aise hi.

Abe yeh kon hai iska designer, kaise kapde bheje hai usne, itna deep neckline kon banata hai , so much of cleavege show,and backless too. I don't like it I need to talk to him or her ,whoever it is.

He look at Sana and feel that she is not happy , suddenly she is feeling sad, she's upset , she doesn't wanna go back to that house without him, again. Sid knew that he have to cheer her up it's just a show, he is and will be with her forever.

Sid(teasing) Abe ae Moti! Yeh ek week main tera taste toh nai badal gaya na.

Sana very well knew what he wants to say. His possessiveness and jealousy is not hidden from anyone.

Sana- bakwas mat Kar aisa Kuch nai hai, tujhe bahut aache se pata hai , ek week ho, ek month ho ya ek Saal, MERI choice sirf ek hai , aur woh tu hai aur Woh hamesha rahegi, Kabhi change nai hone wali.

Sid- are pagal ladki main toh coffee ka puch raha tha.

Sana- chal Aaya bada. Mujhe bhi pata hai Tu kya Puch raha tha air tujhe bhi toh jyada over smart mat ban.

Sid laughing and in full mood to tease her a bit.

Sid- well Mrs. Shukla aap breakfast karna pasand karengi?

Sana- kya bola tune? wapis bol.

Sid- chal ab paka mat.

Sana- bolna sidhaaaaart.

Sid- chal breakfast kar le Maine banaya hai tere liye.

Sana- awww Mera baccha. Muaaah
Kisses him on cheeks and arms.

Mr Shukla- chal ab ho gya tera. Bakwas mat kar ,chal breakfast karte hai.

Mrs Shukla-Well Zoravar ke papa, Aapne banaya hai toh zarur karungi .

Mr S- Zoravar? Yeh Kaha se Aaya🤣🤣🤣

Mrs S- Hamare fans hamari Tarah pure pagal hai. Zoravar ko reality bana dia hai and trend bhi karte rehte hai.

Mr S- Rolling on floor laughing.

5mins later Sana is again upset. It's time to leave.

Mrs S- Tu chalega mujhe set pe drop Karne.

Mr.S- tujhe kya laga main kyun Aaya hu Yaha?but pehle chal kha me.

He feeds her himself she's acting like a kid and roam around here and there in order to avoid food. Sid pulls her and make her sit on his lap and lock her with his leg, the intimacy is getting stronger and they are getting real comfortable around each other, he holds her tight and then feed her with his own hands , she finish her breakfast , he also is forced few bites he take it and then get ready to drop her to her set. Once he's done , he tells her to get ready, check if she has everything she needs and have a proper last look of herself before heading out and he goes out to take the car out of the parking area.
It's hardly 10 mins ride to the location and all this while Sana is sad. They are here. She is about to get off .
Sid holds her hand. looks into her eyes and says
" Well Mrs. Shukla,yeh Zoravar Ka idea bura nai hai, I love this name Zoravar gill Shukla.
Sana blushing like anything. Sid kissed her hand
" I'll be here , waiting for you and I love you, you are only mine and these stupid boys can never steal you from me."
He pulls her close kiss her cheeks, drap her duppatta properly covering her as much as he can ( no one can stop him.in being possessive and protective about her, not ever her)
She cannot stop blushing , gives him a kiss on his hands and on his cheeks almost brushing her lips with his and goes inside the house in happy mood. Thinking of all the good memories she have in this last few hours and Sid on the other hand is surprised with her bold move and this time he is happily surprised.He can not wait to meet her again.