50. Happily Ever After

Five years hence

Sana's P.O.V

I cant believe its five years already, in this 5 years we have seen many ups and downs,  gone through many hurdles, there were many times when we felt that things might not go the way we want it , or we will not make it ,  even to that point where  we thought that we might drift apart,  but some way or the other we managed to overcome all the difficulties in our life . And here we are standing strong together and still so much in love with each other . Today when I sit here in this huge auditorium where Siddharth is promoting his third movie and me who is cheering for him after his constant plea for me to not come, and don't get him wrong it's not because he is till the sneaky sid but  because I am 34 weeks pregnant , yes i am pregnant , 34 weeks, with his child and he didnt wanted to risk my health  but how on the earth  can I miss such a great event where my husband Mr Siddharth Shukla is the the center of everyone attention and attraction.

Flaskback to the Very morning

Not today. Today of all days, not today . I have been already been up since 4 am, helping Sid prepare himself for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,  the one thing he had been looking forward to , I mean who gets a Kjo movie without being Shah rukh Khan, it ha[[ens only in dream, he worked so hard for this day  and this ,this would take it away from him. Although  he wouldn't be mad but  I would be.  I am not ready for it. yet.

Just not today ! not  now, just wait......wait for like 4 hours please if I had to get down on my knees and beg babaji to delay this, I would .I am back with them mentally pleading with them. Pleading with them to stay put and not appear just yet..... not yet..... please.

"Are you sure you want to come? you don't have to....." he said this with concern. Always looking out for me ,especially this last 8 months, like I was his fragile little doll about to break, but I wasn't.
I rolled my eyes as I adjusted his suit,  running my fingers over his chest "do you think being the size of a whale will stop me from supporting you" I smirked as he ran a hand over my very...... and I can't express this enough.....but very swollen stomach.

I look like a beached whale with swollen ankles . Or maybe I swallowed a beach ball, and it  now protruded my belly out further than my toes . What???? Where were my toes again ???? I think I haven't seen them in years.

Or maybe I was a turtle. I could barely move away any more and don't even get me started on how hard it is to get out of the bed , or sleeping comfortably or for that matter sex with Sid, in this condition was a must, or I should say a need.  I couldn't get enough of him. That's what got you like this in the first place Sana . There used to be a time when I used to look sexy but now trying to look sexy and believe me  I really tried hard for just this day to look anywhere close to sexy and it just didn't work because of this big ass belly making my life miserable.

"You think they will behave??" he smirked , reaching down to peck my cheek.

"Do they ever"    I groaned back, cupping his cheeks and right on cue one of them kicked the crap out of my ribs,  I am surprised she didn't broken it by now.

"And you will tell me if you need to leave" he asked sternly and I rolled my eyes again.

"I'll be fine,Sid , I promise. It's okay, I am pregnant not sick or anything" I smirked as he rolled his eyes.