23.CRAZY IN LOVE

Sid-Baby I had planned so much for you ,I had so much to do to you but now we don't have enough time for all that. tell me what you want and I will do that

sana thinking

'are you crazy, after all the things you did to me you think I am sane enough to think straight ?'

no I can't think of anything and you are free to do whatever you wanna do.

sid biting her nipples .

Sid- how I want to re do all these marks.

Sucking on her nipples and looking straight into her eyes

I am waiting baby, tell me what you want?

I can't think straight I want him all, all for me and for ever I don't want this to end ever.I can't think of anything but still I tried and found my sanity and my voice

"Go down on me," I breathed in his ear, and he pulled back and smiled; his eyes were soft and eager.

I knew that look.

That was the look he gave me when he was willing to do anything to get me where I needed to go.

"Anything you want, baby," he murmured, planting a soft kiss on my mouth before he began to work his way down my body - he had practically ripped off the cloths I was wearing the moment they left and he locked the door, and my sex was already aching to feel his warm mouth once again.

He traced his lips down my body, over my breasts, his mouth warm as he teased that sensitive spot just above my hips, his breath trailing over the softest part of my belly.

Sliding down further, he pushed my legs apart and his eyes connected with mine as he hovered his mouth over my vulva

Sliding down further, he pushed my legs apart and his eyes connected with mine as he hovered his mouth over my vulva. His fingers found my wet heat and massaged my engorged clitoris.

I spread my legs , giving him all the access,he looked at me with hunger in his eyes, he took a deep breath nuzzling and rubbing his cheeks between my legs. He had the light stubble and it scratches my sensitive skin. He kissed my inner thighs and bite on the mark he gave me last time.He is driving me crazy.

"Tell me what you want," he murmured, his breath warm against my aching skin. I parted my lips, smiled to myself, and began to speak.

Lick me," I breathed, the words coming out of my mouth like a gasp; he flattened his tongue against my oversensitive nub and trailed it back and forth in long, slow strokes that made my whole body feel like it was tensing up. I groaned and reached down to hold his head in place.

"More," I moaned. "More pressure..."

He did as he was told, sealing his lips around me and centering all his attention right there; his pressure felt divine, it made my head spin, the feeling of it, the warmth of his mouth and the way he was teasing my pleasure out of me. He had always been good at giving head, but this was something else entirely. Maybe it was because I felt a little more relaxed than usual,maybe it was because i was missing his touch or maybe it was because I was finally telling him everything I wanted. Whatever be the reason,he was just giving me the best time of the world.