34.Dreams and memories

Sid's p.o.v

Me and sana are walking along the beach side, we were talking about our journey in bigg boss and our favorite moments there. Sana was occasionally singing songs and running around here and there in water like a kid, her laughter is like music to my ears. We are having so much fun, suddenly we hear someone call Sana. We turn back to see a boy standing there. He must be somewhat around 28- 29 years old. Some people might call him handsome also. He stood round 5'10 , have muscles to flaunt and good looks. Sana gets really happy seeing him and leave my hands and run towards him, he holds his arms open and she ran into in. He held her tight in a big hug. I am standing there watching these two hugging the life out of each other, finally they break the hug and he say something that I am unable to hear as the sound of water is overlapping theirs. Sana is laughing like she use to with me. I flinch instantly and already dislike the boy. I steps forward towards them & they turn towards me. Sana came to me and held my hand

"Baby, meet Manav, he is my friend from Punjab, he is a big star there."

The boy
"Hello Shuklaji, I am Manvinder. So good to meet you," stretching his hands forward for me.

I shake his hand and he flashed a smile. We talked for some time and sana invited him for dinner. Why did she have to do that? Anyways if she had, We will honor her invitation. We went back home and started preparing dinner. Sana wanted to cook for him and rejected my idea of restaurant order saying, "Agar bahar ka hi khana hota toh woh mujhe kyun bolta dinner ke liye."

I mean what the hell, he asked her for dinner? How cheap. He doesn't look that poor that he can't buy his own meals, and why does this girl have to agree to anything and everything people say, what do I do with her?? I facepalmed myself.

The dinner is done. Its authentic punjabi food. Bhai punjabi khana hi kahana hai toh ghar jaake kha le, punjab hi toh ja raha na tu yaha se.
My disliking for him is increasing at such a high speed.

We were setting the table and then heard the doorbell, "Ah!! He is here", Sana ran towards the door and opened it. He is standing there in punjabi kurta, now this is hilarious. Yeh kaha aaya hai, shaadi hai kisi ki yaha pe?? Anyhow he is sana's guest so I have to welcome him, and I do just the same we sit for sometimes and he tells us the stories about his work-life and how funny he is. I don't actually find him funny but sana is laughing like anything. Then I suggest We should have dinner, basically I want him to leave ASAP. sana says," Arre Manav aaya hai aur hum daaru na piye, aisa ho hi nai sakta.
"You guys make the pegs,main side dishes lati hu."
With that She gets up for kitchen , I get up for the bar and Manvinder joins me there.

We reach the bar area and he says,

"Yeh vadda badhiya intezam kiya hai veere."

Veere?? excuse me I am not your veere.

"Hain bas jo hai yahi hai", I said then realized that it might have sounded rude so I cover it with a smile. He smiles back and We make our drinks.
We open a bottle of Glenfiddich and pour three glasses. Sana had also joined us with few snack plates. We have our drink and I suggested to wrap it up after one drink but then he says,
"Ek drink toh dushmani ki hoti hai",and We had another, then another and ended up finishing the bottle. All three of us are quite drunk and hungry. The food is amazing,of course it have to be. Sana is an amazing cook. We finish our food and I got up to go to washroom, when I came back I saw that guy is kissing Sana. He is kissing my Sana? MY SANA!
What is this happening??
Why is she kissing him??
"Sana" I called out in anger. They break the kiss and look at him, the guys is smiling evil smile. I could not understand what's happening. My head is pounding now and I can't see anything clear. Sana walks towards me and says,
"Sid, yeh Jo manav hai na, woh mera boyfriend tha BB aane se pehle. We used to love each other so much, but then I met you in BB and I thought I love you but jab yeh wapis aaya toh mujhe ahsaas hua ki I still love him. Sid main ja rahi hu iske sath. main is se bahut pyar karti hu."
What??????
What did she just say, She does not love me?
How is this even possible??
"Sana but tune bola tu mujhse pyar karti hai"