26.Day 2 Practice

Next morning he wakes up around 9 am and instantly regrets sleeping till so late, its again a new for him,he is a kind of person who will sleep till noon or may be late and won't bother a shit about it.

he is not at all morning person, he does have a very undisciplined way of life, he wakes up late, eat whatever he likes,the only place where he shows discipline is gym. God has surely blessed I with great metabolism and then he works out for the rest of the fats he eats. He can eat pizza for break fast and burn all the calorie in gym to maintain his extremely sexy body.

He jumps out of his bed, and goes straight to the washroom, takes shower and wears his track suit .

He comes out of his room and saw her mom waiting for him for breakfast, he finish his breakfast rather quickly and run to pick sana up for another day of rehershal.

They have their schedule at 12 but before that they have their session with designers for measurements and dress selection.

He had to take her to the boutique which is almost 30 minutes drive. They were suppose to reach there at 10.30.

He reach the shoot location somewhere around 9. 55 they have just the right amount of time to be there without being late.

He calls her manager and she comes out. She was wearing a baby pink track suit, he almost chocked when he saw her, she was looking really beautiful. Her body colour complimenting the track suit and her baby pink lips, once he saw that he could not keep his eyes away from it. He was once again mesmerized.

She was wearing something like this

He was completely lost in her and she can see that very well, she came out of the door, walks to the car open the door and take her passenger seat and all this while he was just staring at her, she was blusing bad the he leans forward and peck his lips.

Sidharth was wearing a black track suit and his hair was messy

Sana- Good morning baby.

Sid- hmmm,

Still lost in his girl.