25.Blessing in disguise

precap-

Then I licked her clean and she again pulled me up for a kiss. We kissed like anything and stayed there for some time regaining our energy then I saw the time again and we were already 20 minutes late. I din't wanted to let her go, and i am sure neither did she but she had to, we got up, washed ourselves and wore our clothes and came out. I dropped her to her shoot location and I came back home

Sid's pov

Its not gonna work like that, I have to do something about it.

Meeting her for weekends or for a song or rehearsal, that too for such short period of time, i can't do it, I want her to be with me forever, but if she is committed to something i can't let her deny that for me also, i have to do something for her, for me, for us.

I will talk to the production, and figure out something.

End of p.o.v

Sidharth talk to the production team and ask her if its okay with them if shehnaaz doesn't stay in the house at night, its anyways of no use staying at house for night.

She tells him that its okay if no big deal, anyways today s Tuesday and she is back for tonight, tomorrow she will leave early so she needs to be back at the house for the task and Thursday is the event , so she can stay out that day but would have to be back Friday evening for the the eviction ,somewhere around 7 or something ,then she can stay out for all time except for few hours when there's some task.

Sidharth was very happy about the arrangements and decided to tell her immediately, but then decided against it, he thought he will tell her accordingly .

He goes back to his home and is greeted by her mother.

She ask him about his day, and how shehnaaz is ?

She told him that she will be going out on a trip with her friends for ABOUT A MONTH.

He gets angry on it but then realizes that she also have a life apart from him and his sister, she also have the right to enjoy and live her life as she desires.

He also feels that its kind of
"blessing in disguise"
as shahnaaz will also be out of the house so she can stay with him here and he can have her all for himself, without any filter or fear or shame of his mom.

Sid's mom- I wish I could meet shehnaaz before I leave.

Sid- when are you leaving mom.

Sid's mom- Thursday night.

Sid- that is the day of our event. You can't go that day.

Sid's mon- ill leave aroung 1.30 at night , our flight is of 5 Am.

Sid- hmm that's fine. We will be here, and buy we I mean me and shennaaz.

Sid's mom- usko wapis nai jaana hoga us ghar main.

Sid-woh main dekh lunga, aapko milna hai na us se jaane se pehle, who hogi tah, don't worry.

Sid's mom- oh I love you beta.

Sid- you love me or sana, aapko us se nai milne ka jyada dukh tha, main toh koi hu hi nai.

Sid's mon- yes actually, I was sad that I won't be able to meet her,tujhe to roz dekh dekh ke bore ho gayi main.

Sid- mom I am back just two weeks ago, us se pehle 5 months main bb house main tha.

And made innocent baby face.

Sid's mom hugs him and say , I love you beta and of course I missed you and i will miss you . you are always my priority but its your fault that you made me meet someone I adore as much as you, she is very beautiful both inside and outside and I am happy that tujhe finally akal aayi and you chose a girl like her . and not someone like your previous girlfriends. Don't break her heart . Don't mess it up this time.

Sid- yup mom, I will never hurt her, pehle ujhe kisi ko inne deeply jan ne ka chance hi nai milta, I use to be busy in my life but she. She is someone I understand deeply and the most important thing is she understands me well, I will never let go of her, I love her bad.

Sid'd mom- kya bola??

You love her.

Really?

You finally confessed.

Oh baby I am so happy for you, when are you gonna tell her?

Sid scratching his head and breaking the eye contact.

Actually mom................................i already told her that .

Sid's mom is really shocked ,

Sid- I confessed it few days back.

Sid's mom- And why i don't know about it?

chalo koi na that's even better, ab aane do sana ko.

I can't wait to meet her.

That's how the evening went in sid's place, he took the shower and both of them , he and his mom had dinner and went to their respective rooms .

Sid is thinking about sana and all the time he spent with her, and how he gonna make her feel loved all her life and planned something very special for her.

Sid- hello, yes I called you to ask , how's the house, are you maintaining it well?

Unknown- yes sir, we are.

Sid- so there is a list of things I am sending you and I want that to be done by Friday evening.

Unknown- okay sir,is there's anything specific you need?

Sid- ill text you the details, do it as I ask. Nothing more nothing less.

Unknown - yes sir,we will do that.

I'll wait for the text.

Sid- yes I will do it by tomorrow.

Unknown- okay sir. Good night

Sid-yes, good night.

He hangs up the call and calls it a day.

He lied down in the bed thinking to sleep early but sleep was far far away from him, he was only thinking about her, how much she had changed him, how unconditional her love is for him, how she never asks him for anything but his love, care and time, and how badly he had fallen for her.

__________________________________________________________________

Really sorry people for the delay but my internet connection is giving me lots of trouble,

I am not able to post or read anything in wattpad

I hope it gets uplaoded tonight

please keep reading and loving this book

I am going it end it soon

lots of love

and don't forget to tell me how you like it.