9.I will love you forever ❤️

It's been more than hour and he is eating her out like a maniac . He had waited for this for very long and when he is on it and they are this close and intimate with each other he lost all his sense and control and he kept going on and on .

Her legs were shaking, her breaths hitched and she felt numb but he was in no mood to let go of her. He was loving what he was doing and more so because of her reactions on it. She was moaning his name.
Siiiiiiiiiddhaaaaaaaaarrrrrth.
He never knew his name sounds so good.

He wanted to hear it more and more.But he decided to give her a break and he pulled himself completely off her body just to look down at her. He stood there at the foot of the bed.This is the first time he is seeing her completely bare ,completely at his mercy and he felt that she is without a doubt fucking the most beautiful women in the world.

Her hair is in disarray on the white satin sheets and her lips are pink and swollen from kissing him, and her nipples are erect like pebbles and are begging for his attention, her chest is moving up and down ,her breath was very uneven and fast but what he noticed the most is the love in her eyes.

It's a wild look but also the look of love.The look of passion. She was looking wild , sexy , sweet but at the same time she was looking like a goddess . Her look was very hot , full of love and hunger and its making him feel things he didn't knew was possible. He was super turned on and so was she.

He knew that she is getting impatient and insecure under his intense gaze, she was dieing of anticipation, he was doing nothing just breathing on her folds blowing cold air on her and looking lustfully at her, he can say how hyper she was getting by her wiggling and how her hands come up , she was done waiting, she was done thinking of the things he'll do to her, she's done thinking what all will happen to her and she's done thinking how will she react and how will she feel . She was getting hyper and impatient and he was just staring at her blowing cold airs on her and she gathered all her strength to hold his hair in her grip and pull him up for a kiss , he was shocked for a moment but he was so happy by her initiation he wanted to take her the lead , he wanted to be completely assure that she wants him as much as he wants her and this makes him real happy . He wanted to be assured that he is not forcing her for anything or he wanted to be sure that she want it too. He smiled and obliged her need and went up to give her the most breathtaking ( though she was anyways not breathing normally 😝) kiss, making her taste herself from his lips . Her smell was making him crazy and so was her taste and he wanted her to taste herself and know how sweet she tastes.

SANA'S p.o.v-

He was kissing my legs ,biting it ,sucking on it and I am losing my mind. he was getting wild and coming up . I am getting even hotter. He's on my thighs and I am unable to think anything . Its more of anticipation nervousness ,he moved up and I lost my mind, he took a sharp breath taking in all the smell and it made me somehow nervous I don't know how I smell and if he will like it or not but to my surprise he seemed quite intoxicated with it and I gasped as his hot tongue immediately found my clit. I drew my legs together ,but he forced them apart and pinned my thighs to the bed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, 'FUCK' ,he mumbled against my clits,

''I've been waiting so long to taste you"

He continued to lap at my clit as he entered a finger inside me. I gripped at edge of the bed , trying to still my trembling body. My pussy clenched around him and I bit my lip to hold back the moans.

I gazed down at him to see him looking at me and not daring to let go of me. I raked my fingers through his hair and puled lightly as my core clenched .I pulled him up for a kiss, I hold him tight as he kiss me , I can taste myself of him and this was something I have never thought I will ever do.