40.Making amends

It is finally Friday. I'll be able to go home, but my home is not here. He is  in Delhi, far away from me .....
but at least I will be able to get out. I cannot see these faces any more ,  at least for three days I can live the way I want to. I got free and get out of the house immediately. I enter my vanity, shahbaz was already there waiting for me. He asked me, where am I going???

He said if I want to stay here only ,                  

"Sidharth toh hai nai yaha or na hi aunty hai, tu yahi reh ja" said Shehbaaz.

He was worried since Sidharth is not in town what is the point of going out,
But I told him that I want to go out. I will be in a hotel  and I will sleep peacefully for few days , clear my mind of all this mess and then come back for the last week.
He agreed and said he will be out with his friends. I let him go,  just when he left I got a call,  it was from Siddharth

"Hi baby. What are you doing?"
He said

"Just out, phone karne lagi thi hotel book karne ke liye. I can't stay with these people for 2 more days when I can stay out" I replied.

Sid-  book karne ki kya jarurat hai ??
Tu change kar le , driver will be there shortly,  he will take you home and take the keys from him .

Sana- Siddharth you don't have to do this , I can book a room in the hotel and stay there .

Sid- baby , jab tera ghar hai yaha, why would you stay at hotel ??

Sana-Siddharth , I am serious. You seriously don't have to do that.

Sid- So am I my love, tujhe problem kya hai, that house is yours only, go get ready he will be there soon.

Sana- Siiiidddhaarth ,sun na.......Tu samjh na meri baat ,aise aacha nai lagta.

Sid- Shehnaz,
stop this drama okay. Sab aacha lagta hai, tu ghar ja rahi hai and that's done,  you will do as I say.
Said he in an authoritative tone.

But then softens his tone and said  "kabhi to meri baat sun liya kar , driver pahunchta hoga, he will call you when he will be there. Chal tu change kar le aur car mein baith kar mujhe call karna , mujhe kuch jaruri kam hai main thoda sa kam kar lu, tu ja ready ho ja"

Sana-sun na,

Sid-Hain bolna baby.

Sana- I love you .

Sid- Awww. I love you too my sweetheart, chal ab jaldi se change kar aur ghar pahuch, it's quite late and when I am not there to pick you up, I want you home as early as possible.

He disconnected the call and Sana changed her dress to a normal denim and a loose t shirt, the driver arrived at the location and called her and she went  with him to sid's house. She was alone at his home, being there made her missed him even too bad. She somehow convinced herself to be unaffected in big boss house without him but this house was like dagger stabbing her body a million times. The house smelt like him, the couch reminded her of him , everything reminded her of Siddharth and then she called him. They talked the entire night and slept almost in the morning.

Next morning she woke up and and took shower and made herself breakfast, she called Sid to wake him up but was surprised to know that he is already at the office .

Sid had important meeting with the suppliers today, one of the most important reason for his visit in Delhi, he was super busy today.

Sana called him