4 .The Next Morning

Sana woke up the next morning, Sid was still sleeping and she used this time to just admire the beauty of the person lying next to her. He was looking so handsome and peaceful. He has sukoon written all around his face .
" Haaye kinna cute lag raha mera baby"
She wanted to just keep looking at him but she had to get ready to go to shoot. Yes today was her shoot and she had to be there in two hours , she kissed his cheeks and got up to go to washroom to get ready ,her designer was about to send her dress for today . She left the bed ,took his towel and enters the washroom.

Sid's p.o.v

I felt her moving near me, I guess she is awake I should wake up too, it's her shoot day and she needs to go there in an hour or so. What's the time by the way. He was about to open his eyes then he heard her whispering
" haaye kinna cute lag raha mera baby"
Baby?? Like seriously?? I laugh in my heart. I wanted to hear what she thinks about me when I am not listening. She is quite , why isn't she saying anything ?? But I can feel she is staring at me , I feel her hands on my checks and then she kissed me . Stay steady man. Don't move, don't react, she should not know that I am awake and listening to her. She is just so amazing .How in the world I end up being so lucky, how in the world I get to meet someone like her , how in the world she fell in love with someone like me , and how in the world I fell in love with her knowing all the differences we have of age, language , culture and many other things but still when I look at her I feel she is just perfect for me and I never knew I was looking for someone like her before I met her. I am so in love with her.

She left the bed and went to washroom.
I got up and straight away go to kitchen to make breakfast for her. I want to feed her with my own hand and then drop her to her shoot location myself.
I check the fridge so see what she have in there and what I can make for her. I see eggs , breads and fruits , there is milk also and I can see coffee too.
I decided I'll make omelettes and toasts for her and coffee , along with some chopped fruits. That will make a nice healthy breakfast which will give her the energy for the entire day. I begin breaking the eggs and chopping onions, tomatoes, and chillies . Bigg boss ke Ghar main kam se kam chopping toh aache se sikha di mujhe . I mix eggs and all the vegetables and start making omelettes , I make three of it and then I chop some fruits , she have pomegranate, kiwis , strawberries, cherries, apples and grapes . I let apples be and chop all of other fruits and put in a bowl , mix some cream in it and keep it aside . Now it's time for her coffee. I start beating the coffee in two mugs mine is dark with very little milk and her with lots of milk , cream and three spoon sugar( now I know why she is so sweet).
By the time I finish preparing the breakfast she is all decked up and come to the kitchen. She hugged me from back and I tell you this is such a nice feeling. I turn around to look at her and and hug her too but what I see blows my mind away.

Sana's p.o.v-

I came out of the washroom drapped in his bathrobe. I was feeling weird ,what if he's in the room, what if he sees me like this. I peeked out of the washroom just to be sure if he is there or not, I calm a bit down seeing that he is not here. I come out and lock the room and open the packet to see what's inside. Wow!! Another lehanga. I love it . It's so beautiful , blue and green , the flare is so big and the blouse my goodness!!!
it's very beautiful deep neck and backless I am so excited to wear this. I try the lehanga and it's the perfect fit, I guess now this new designer got my perfect measurements. I get ready and apply minimum makeup as it will be done my my artist on set so no need to do it myself. I comb my hair and come out of the room and I see Sidharth is making breakfast. I am shocked, kya baat hai Shuklaji. Haaye rabba!! yeh banda Jaan lega meri kisi din, Kitna sahi hai yeh, mereko aur jyada pyaar as raha aaj Apne kullu pe,muaaaaaah, mereko hug karna hai use , I walk up to him and hug him from behind I feel his warmth and feel like home. He turned around to hug me ( I guesse) but I can see he is shocked . I don't know why but I know this look. What happened to him??
___________________________________________

Next part coming soon. I hope you people are liking the story. Please comment and share it with your friends here . And also give your feedbacks. If you feel I am slow, it fast, give too much details or lack detailing anything and everything. It's my first ever book I would like if you help me to make myself better. Thank you all