17.realizations

Sid is watching everything from secret room , he's alone and is still very weak.

he is missing shehnaz and feeling confused about his feelings, he is in dual mind.

One part is saying he is in love with sana other is saying its not correct and he is not in love with her.

one part is saying that he needs her in his life , other is saying he is good alone, he dosnt want any drama in his life,

one part is saying she is the one he was looking for, the one who understand him, his fears,his anger, his insecurities , his nature ,the reason behind his rudeness,

while the other part is saying she is a kid, immature girl,woh khud ko nai samjh sakti, kab kya bolna hai yeh nai janti, kisi kitni importance deni hai yeh nai pata, tujhe kaise jaan payega aur woh janti hi kitne dino se hai tujhe, tere sath saalo bitane ke baad log tujhe nai jaan paye yeh 40-45 din pehle mili hui ladki kya jaan payegi tujhe.

woi toh baat hai , she knows me more than many people who knows me for years, she knows when i feel what, she knows that when i am angry i say things i don mean, she understands me, stans by me even against everyone ,she is the one who can handle me, she is totally my kind of girl.

he turns the tv on wears his headphones and see her

she is broken, so is he, she is missing him, so is he, its getting difficult for her to talk to anyone , he is all alone too .

SID- fuck man, to hell with everything , I don't wanna think about it anymore . I want clarity,I guess I must rest. I should just sleep for some time.

he tried sleeping but could not.

yaar yeh sana ne itna gandi wali aadat laga di hai na baat karne ki, saala kisi se baat na karo toh kaisa boring sa lagne laga hai sab, pehle shanti kitni aachi lagti thi ab kaise ajeeb feel ho raha hai.

tv dekh leta hu , pata nai kya ho raha hoga ghar main.

meanwhile in the house

Sana is talking to mahira in the luggage area,

aww my baby is here, shes looking so sad, I cant see her like this, she is missing me bad, I miss you too darling.

Sana- mujhe aisa lag nai sidharth gaya hai kahin, mujhe lag raha hai woh yahin kahin hai.

sid in his thoughts- yeah baby, i am here only, with you.

sana- I can feel him here, with me.

sid- i am here with you forever.