20.day one practice

SANA-Yeah finally its Tuesday, ill be able to meet sidharth , yaar yeh do kab bajenge?

They had their time slot at two p.m.

Sana was getting restless. She wanted to meet him as soon possible ,she was getting ready then suddenly she was called in the confession room, the makers wanted her to first shoot for a game then leave,it was 10 am so they had plenty of time to do that, she was not at all in mood of doing any such thing but she agreed to it any how.

The set was made and all the girls , the guys , paras and sana , all got ready and came out. It was the military training wala task, everyone did their best, sana was enjoying it as she was happy from inside, guys were very funny also, they were doing the task with utmost honesty, finally the task was over and she got ready for the rehearsals. She wore a black track pants and black matching t shirt, hair straight and open, light lip balm and her favourite blush , actually not her favourite but sidharth's favourite

Sidharth was in gym since morning, it was his chest day, pumps, weight lift, he did chest press, dumbbell bench press and was done for the day.

He was feeling energetic after so much workout, he took the shower in t the gym only and changed into a neon tracksuit, he was ready for the coming event. He went out got into his car and drove straight to pick sana up, it was almost 1.45 and the practice location was 10 minutes from her set, he reached their called her manager to send her out and waited for her with her favourite flowers.

She came out looking fresh, she also just had bath as the task ended late and she was completely drenched . sidharth saw her and was mesmerized , no matter how many times he have seen her but every time she feels new. He is forever in aww of her.

Sana- chal baby warna hum late ho jayenge.

sid was lost in his world. he didn't even hear a word she said.

Sid- hey love, you are looking so delicious.

He and his cheesy lines and his irresistible smirk.

Sana- sidharth..... hame kahin pahuchna hai na time se, will you please stop staring at me.

She wanted him to stare at her forever but kya kare we girls are a bit complicated.

Sid- yup baby we have to.

He was still staring and not at all driving. Hasn't even started the engine.

sana was complaining about being late and then Sid got an idea to shut her up, though he loves her blabbering and can hear it all his life but this time he wanted something else.

He pulled into his lap,his car windows has tinted glass and no one can see inside the car from outside.

He lowered his seat and adjusted her in his lap properly.

At first she is shocked of what is he up to.

Sana-kya kar raha hai sid , koi dekh lega, security guards khade hai yaha.

Sid- don't worry baby, windows are tinted, no one can see us.

Sid held her waist and pulled her closer and kissed her hungrily.

He was missing her so bad and so was she, she reciprocated it with equal passion, they kissed like anything, sid as usual put his hands inside her t shirt caressing her back and moving his hands up and down her body.

He kissed he jaw line, her cheeks , her neck and Sana moved her fingers on his hair, she tilted her head so that he can have better asses on her neck, he then lifted her t shirt and kissed her tummy, she was moaning madly and he was losing all his control , he bite her tummy and she winced in pain , he was going up on her body but suddenly she realised they will be late so she asked Sid to stop.