44. Lockdown

Next day when I woke up Sana was beautifully wrapped around me. I took my time reading all her features while she is stil lost in her dream world, unaware of the fact that I am staring at her with all my love, still not able to believe that she is all mine now. Her beautiful strong black red hair falling all over her face, making it look like moon shining under dark clouds; her small & cute forehead, which shows how intelligent she is (you know what I mean); her favourite part of her body her super small super cute nose making me want to pinch it and annoy her; her chubby cheeks, soft just like baby's skin & her glossy luscious lips make it more difficult for me to control myself around her. Her long swan like neck, the most sensitive part of her body, I love the grip I have on it whenever I kiss her or make love to her. Her beautiful hands feels so good when it's wrapped around me. Her fingers which are the perfect fit to  mine. Her shoulder- oh so soft and her collarbones enticing me  without her knowledge. Her huge ample breasts and the valley between them, what do I say about that, I can never get enough of it; the skin so soft, the feel so good, the nipples so sensitive and the taste of it is divine. I can't wait for her to lactate, I doubt I will ever leave her breast for the baby. I know, I know. I'm kidding. But a man can wish, can't he?

Then the best part of her body for me, her tummy. Bouncy, chubby and perfect pillow for me. She is absolutely perfect beyond questions. I can say with all my heart that I am the luckiest person in this whole damm world because this gorgeous women beside me loves me enough to agree on spending her entire life with me and be my wife. That's the happiest I have ever been in quite a long time; may be in all my life. But I know there is one person who will be happier than me when I'll tell her the news- yes that's my mum. It reminds me, I have to call her and tell her that Sana finally agrees to marry me. I got up kissing her forehead ever so softly and went to washroom to take shower. I finish my daily routine, shave and brush my teeth then take a long relaxing shower, washing all the tiredness away. The last few weeks have been tiresome and I was quite worried of all the things that were happening at work and then about the proposal.  Now, everything is sorted. The business and specially my life. Sana is also happy that her show is over and now we are together officially. Things are better. I finished my shower and came out, a towel wrapped around my body. Sana is still sleeping. I wear a black shorts and skip the tee, Its quite hot in here. Then I take my phone and went out in the balcony to call my mom. I called her and she picked up within the first ring as if she was waiting for my call and believe me she was, as I had told her the last night that I was going to propose her and she was the one who gave me the courage. She was the one who convinced me that it is never the time which is correct, it is always the person and no one will love me more than her. I knew that for a fact that its not easy to love me and she has seen me in my worst and still she decided to be with me. I can never have any one better than her to be my life partner and even if I get I will not want anyone else. She is the best for me and I do not want anyone else. Not now, not ever. My mom and I  together selected the ring for her. She was so happy to hear that I finally decided to do what she was asking me for almost a month.

Sid- Hello mom !! Good morning.

Sid's mom- Hi beta, good morning. Kaise ho?? All good?

Sid-yes mom all good .
SM- Chal jaldi bata, what did she say? Kaise kya hua?  Kya kaha Sana ne? Jaldi batao. I want to know everything in detail. Tell me.

Sid-  calm down, everything went well. I  called for that only.  She said yes mum. Finally she said yes .

SM- Oh baby !!!!  I'm so happy for you. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. And what do you mean by finally , as if you have asked her so many times. It was you who was scared to confess it. I knew for sure  she will say yes.