8.intimacies 2

The wait is over guys. Enjoy the chapter .
Sexual content ahead. Warning is given.
Please skip if underage, or uncomfortable with these kind of stuffs. Or if you want them just as puppy dog , fairy tale love story.
Please comment if it's okay, less than expectations or too much,I'll try and consider your suggestions in the next chapters to come. Hope you are liking the book. Keep reading and keep supporting.
_

________________________________________

Precap-

Sana- Tu Kuch bolega ya Nahi?

Sid was silent

Sana- agar tujhe baat hi nai Karni toh main kyun hu yaha. Chod mujhe jaane de.

Sid- Kaha jayegi? Wapas usi beach pe? Unhi laundo ke pass Jo tujhe ghoor rahe the?
Sid was clearly pissed

Sana- tujhe kyu problem ho rahi hai? Tujhe toh koi fark nai padta na? Main Jo bhi Karun. Tujhe kya matlab koi mujhe kaise bhi dekhe ,Kuch bhi bole.Tujhe toh mere hone na hone se koi matlab nai. Ab kyun fikr dika raha,jab mujhe teri jarurat thi toh bada gussa dikha raha tha na. Ab mat jata ki tujhe matlab hai mere se ya fikr hai MERI. Tujhe toh koi fark nai padta na. Jaane de mujhe , main dekh lungi mujhe kya karna hai, tujhe pareshan hone ki jarurat nai.

Sid lost his mind hearing that and hovers over her pinning her to the bed with both his hands on either side of her and came very close to her ear and whisper screamed

" you are mine , and no one has the right to even look at you, goorne ki toh baat hi nai hai samjhi? Aur tujhe mere alawa na hi koi dekh Sakta hai na koi touch kar sakta hai woh sirf mera haq hai aur woh maine kisi aur koi nahi dia hai"

this was enough for him he was out of control now , he is tired of having to stop himself from something that felt more than natural and normal, he finishes his words and leaned forward to put a big sloppy kiss on her ears , goosebumps grows even bad , then he start nibbling her ears and she let go of a small moan , she was highly turned on and he was beyond that, he went on with his tourture and kissed her neck , then the area behind her ears going down to her jaw line , to her neck, to her collerbone and while kissing he put one of his hands inside her t-shirt. (She was wearing his pink tee.) Roaming around her stomach, not going up even an inch , squeezing it rubbing it softly then roughly but staying there and not going up.

) Roaming around her stomach, not going up even an inch , squeezing it rubbing it softly then roughly but staying there and not going up

She was wearing this t shirt

She was a bit nervous but very excited. Nervous because this was her first ever sexual experience and moreover she wasn't wearing anything inside the t shirt ( as she was wearing a backless dress and it didn't required a bra , and she didn't had any spare piece in her bag) and wasn't very sure how he gonna react to that and excited because this was something she was waiting for very, very long, she was waiting for him to mark her as his and claim her and assure her that she belong to him. She wanted that assurance and what better way to get it from Sidharth ' I don't know how to express my feelings" Shuklaji. He kept his hands busy on her tummy while leaving small hickeys by sucking and biting her ears , her neck and her collerbone. He moved his hands up a little still not touching her where she wants , he moved up just to have a better grip and completely cover her with his body putting one of his legs between her legs and held his body inches above from hers with his other hand and then moved up and pressed his lip on hers first softly then the hunger and lust got better of him and he started kissing her aggressively , she was taken aback for a moment because of the force he was using while kissing her but gained the power and gave him equal competition she was breathing heavily and moved her chest a bit taking in deep breath and his hands automatically moved upwards cupping her big huge boobs under his palms. They fit perfectly in his hands and he squeezed it gently rubbing his thumbs on her nipple making both of them moan , he felt she was going out of breath so he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes for permission ,she lowered her gaze in approval and he removed her t-shirt and she did the same for him.

Sid's p.o.v

She was lying naked in front of me and her boobs were bouncing a bit because of her heavy breaths , I am now sitting on her tummy but still holding my weight on my knees as I know she cannot handle my weight. I was just looking at her fondly and appreciating her bare beauty, with no make-up, no hair do and no fancy clothes, actually no cloths at all and I felt that she never looked this beautiful ever with her pink checks as she was blushing like anything under my intense gaze . I was loving the sight in front of me ,

I was loving how beautiful and vulnerable she looks like this . I was standing at the foot of the bed and I took both her legs in each of my hand and brought it to my lips , She felt concious and tried to hide herself from me, I told her she don't need to, she is mine and I have all the right to see her like this and slightly part her leg and she put her hands on her pussy to cover herself and I told her to remove her hand or I'll part her leg even more and she complies to what I say and instead put her hands on her face to hide it , I kiss both of her feet and put her left feet down, right one still on my hands and I can see her folds swelling a bit and I knew that she is extremely turned on.

I began kissing her legs all the way from bottom to thighs . First I kiss the outer side of her thighs, then the front and by the time I reach the inside of her thighs she was breathing very heavily and I was getting more turned on . I started kissing her biting her and off course I wanted to mark her so I decided to suck on her till she is covered my with my marks all over her thighs and repeat the same thing with her other leg.

Oh," she moaned when I buried my face in her neck.

Sid lowered his mouth to her beautiful breasts. Sana's pink nipples begged for his touch, swelling and filling his palm when he obliged. He flicked his tongue over a nipple and she gave a startled cry, clamping her legs together to quell the fire starting in her core.Sana held his head and kept it to her chest as he sucked and kissed and caressed her breasts. He started biting her nipples makeing her screen with pleasure. He kept on sucking, nibbling and biting both her nipples one by one , trying not to play favourites and giving equal importance to both. His hand moved down her body and slipped under the elastic of her shorts to cup her pert cheeks and squeeze the supple flesh. He pulled down the shorts along with her panty until she lay exposed and hot for him begging him to claim her, make her his.

"I've wanted you for the longest time, Sana. I can't tell you how difficult it had been to stop myself to hold you kiss you and just let go of everything and ravish your body ,your heart your soul and scream to the world that you are mine and only mine, You have no idea how much self control I have practice throughout the show , whenever you used to come close to me, sit on my lap, kiss me, cuddle with me, it had killed me like anything but I knew I have to take care of you and I stopped myself from doing anything that might go against you and your image"

The hunger burned fiercely in his eyes. She reached up and pulled down his short, and his hardness sprang out proud and free. This sight made her even more nervous , she always felt that he'll be huge but this was something she wasn't expecting. She gathered all her strength and
took him in her mouth and felt his length hit the back of her throat. He began to stroke her mouth, groaning as her tongue worked his hot shaft. She kept going on , up and down ,in and out and he was on cloud nine. He was having the best time ever , though it's definetely not the first time for him but nobody made him feel this great. She kept going on putting small kisses in between on his shaft and scratching him with her teeths , Then he could not take the torture anymore. He sank down beside her and pulled her on the bed with him. He positioned his erection at her hot entrance and stroked her. He bent over her wetness and sucked her hot center as she cried out, her juices glistening his sexy lips. Sana arched her back, threw back her head and rose to meet his ravaging tongue and lips.

Sid's p.o.v

I kept rubbing, going at it for about 10 minutes.
I still didn't really need any lubrication, as she was still soaking wet. I kept eating her out, swirling my tongue on her pussy, sucking her clits, nibbling it and licking all the juices which were flowing from her folds, to be really honest I have been with many girls , had sex with many of them but this is the first time I have even gone down on any girl because she is not just any girl, she is my girl and I am not having sex with her I am making love to her and I am willing to do anything that give her pleasure and I can see how much she is enjoying this. I am loving this look on her face. I dipped my middle finger down into her pussy hole, and rubbed the inside. I felt her hymen again, and pushed up against it. She groaned a little, and I thought that it was more of a hurt groan than a good groan, so I stopped , I remembered that this is her first time, she is still a virgin and I need to slow down a bit and should not go any further without her permission.