41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.

You don't have to ask me twice" he smirked as he pushed her towards the wall . He quickly removed her robe with expertise before sleeping her panties off too.He pinned her to the nearest wall kissing the life out of her , she sucked his lower lip gaining a wild moan from him, he squeezed her butt and kneaded it in his hands as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him still not breaking the kiss, she grind her waist to his growing bulge , she rubbed her wet core on his denim clad crotch desperate for any friction she could get.

He pinned her to the nearest wall kissing the life out of her , she sucked his lower lip gaining a wild moan from him, he squeezed her butt and kneaded it in his hands as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him still not breaking the ...

Both were out of breath, Sid  breaks the kiss and attacks her neck nipping and biting her soft flesh  , Sana moans and hold his head threading her fingers on his hair. Sid biting her neck, his breath warm his hands rough yet soft .

"baby..........." sana moans 

"what sweetie??" sid replied still licking her neck, wetting her neck while pinching her pebble like nipples with one hand.

"you okay? I am hurting you?" he asked concerned

"No baby, you can never do that" she said genuinely

"Then what is it sweetheart?" He asked continuing his sweet sweet torture

I am starving"she confessed slowly still panting 

"hmm" sid replied licking her down her neck to valley between her breasts.

"Sidharth I am really starving" she said pleading

Sid laughed at this and said , yup me too, lets eat something first, both agrees to it and Sana wore her robe again and Sid went to wash himself before dinner , before he came out,  Sana had already served the dinner , they sat together having food and talking about things, Sana as usual telling him every small details of her week's stay at the "house" and how much she missed him last week, they  finished their dinner and went to bed and while talking about Delhi and the things he was doing there , " so since you are here, I am assuming your work is done there?" asked Sana hopeful

Sid face fell but he replied "hmmm, the things are not done yet baby, but I am here because I was missing you like crazy and I have to leave in few hours , I have to catch first flight of morning as I need to be there at 10 am meeting, and I have one last meeting on Tuesday then I will be here"