Back to the studio...

Pressleys POV-

I'm so excited to be heading back to the aldc studio to start another season of dance moms!

"Mum! Hurry up we're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming wait up press"

We drove to the studio and when we got there I saw that no one was there yet. I got my back and we got out of car to go into the studio. When I got in I saw miss Abby and Gave her a big hug before heading to the dancers den to get ready.

About 5 minutes later the door opened and Sarah walked in.

"Sarah!" I ran up to hug her. We hadn't seen each other in quite a few months.

"I missed you so much press"

"I missed you too!"

10 minutes later all the the other girls had arrived and I had said hello to everyone aswell as their mums. But there was particular person I was still waiting for.

All of a sudden the door opens and Brady appears.

"Brady!" We all yell and I try to run up to him but Gia gets in the way and get s there first. That's annoying. He hugged her back while at I stood across the room. I hadn't seen my best friend in 4 months and I just wanted to try say hello but obviously someone was a bit more excited than me. But it's fine I'm not jealous. No way...

Brady's POV-

I was so excited to be back at the ALDC! I arrived at studio and it seemed like I was last here. I opened the door to the den and all the girls yelled my name. They were all so happy! I missed them so much. They all ran up to me but gia seemed to push past them getting to me first. I hugged her.

"Hey gia"

About a week ago. Gia messaged me telling me she really missed me and that she thinks she likes me. I don't know how to feel about it all. I haven't told anyone yet. I guess I'll just  have to see.

After hugging the girls I made my way through them as they got back to talking and found the girl I hadn't yet said hello to yet.

" you gonna come say hello then?"

Pressley giggled and ran into his arms.

"I missed you so much Brady!"

"I missed you too!. How have you been?"

"Yeh I've been good. You?"

"Good. Just glad to see my bestie again!"

I smiled and I put my stuff  next to hers while starting to get ready for the long exciting day ahead.

I went on my phone and saw I had a messege from gia.

- meet me in the bathroom, I'll be waiting-

I got up and made my way...

Sooo a new story! I hope you guys enjoy this one. Let me know any upcoming ideas in the comments! Xx