grateful...

Pressleys POV-

The ambulance arrived. And Tricia got into the back with Brady whilst he lay on the stretcher bed. I stood there with my mum and started to cry.

"It's not fair. Why has she got to hurt him"

A-"I know, but he's gonna be fine. I promise you"

She gave me a hug and we got I got her car and drove to the hospital. Once we got there we had to wait a while whilst Brady was being looked at.  I hated it. I just wanted to be by his side.

After what felt like forever, we were aloud to go see him. I nervously walked into his ward to find Brady sat up in his bed. As soon as he saw me he started to cry. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"It's okay. Your gonna be fine"

I wiped the tears away from his eyes and took a seet next to him. Our mums went to go get some food for us while be back Brady spoke about everything and watched YouTube on my phone to help distract the pain he was in.

An hour later, a doctor came in and told us we had to leave as visiting hours were over. I really didn't want to leave him. But I had to.

I hugged him and when I pulled away, I looked into his gorgeous green eyes. That were slightly puffy from the tears. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I'll messege you to keep you company. See you tomorrow"

Brady's POV-

Pressley had just left the hospital and I was now told to rest by the doctor and try and get some sleep. I was in a bit of pain but I knew I was going to be okay. I tried to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to messege Pressley.

-hey, struggling to sleep. thank you for today xx

-Awh, poor you, and it's okay. I hope your okay you don't deserve any of this xx

-I'll be fine, thanks to you. I really am so grateful for you Presley xxx

-I'm grateful for you too xx

-can I tell you something press x

-sure xx

-I uhh. Don't worry actually xx

-you sure? xx

-yeh I'm good. I'm gonna try and sleep now. Goodnight Pressley xxx

-night Brady, see you tomorrow xx

I wanted to tell her how I felt so bad. I guess we both liked each other but my feelings were stronger than that. I knew for a fact that.. I was in love with her...