Someones jealous...

Pressley POV-

It was later on in the day and we had our assignments for this week, Brady and lily had solos and there was a lyrical group dance we were all in. Lily was practicing her solo so I decided to go and sit with gia and catch up with her.

"Hey gia"

"Hey press, I'm glad your hear actually I need to ask you something"

"Sure go ahead"

"Well uh basically I like Brady, but  I'm not sure if he likes me back"

"Oh right okay. Umm I'm not sure maybe. You should ask"

"Yeh I guess"

"I'm juts gonna head to the bathroom"

I quickly walked to the bathroom and when I got there shut the door and stood against it. Gia liked Brady?! I mean but why did I care. He was my best friend and nothing more right? But why was I annoyed and jealous.

Brady's POV- I had just been watching lily practice her solo until I decided to go find the others. When I walked in I saw gia sat on her phone so I went other.

"Hey gia"

"Oh um hi Brady"

"Everything okay?"

"Yeh sure. Could I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Well don't worry if not but I was wondering if you would like to come over mike tonight maybe?"

"Um sure. I'll go check with my mum"

I asked my mum and she said yeh. I wasn't too sure what was really going on with me and gia but I guess maybe tonight she was gonna tell me how she felt but I'm not sure how I feel. I decided to try and fin press for advice but I turned the corner and bumped into her coming out the bathroom as she fell to the floor.

"Sorry press!"

I helped her up

"It's good"

"I need help with advice"

"Well you've come to the right person. What's up"

"Basically gia has asked me to go round hers tonight and I think she likes me but I don't know how I feel"

"Oh right uhh. I'm not sure brady that's up to you how you feel"

" I guess. Thanks so"

" have fun I guess"

"I will, see you tomorrow"

We all packed up and I was in the car on the way to gias house. Once we got there we both headed to her room and she put on the tv. Half way through I turned to her.

"Gia, why did you invite me round tonight?"

"Well basically Brady, I really like you, but I just don't know how you feel"

"I mean I guess we could try things"

"You really think!"

Brady smiles at her as she moves closer to him. They kiss...