what is happening...

Brady's POV-

We both lay in each other's arms in the dim lit room. She was go gorgeous. I never thought I would be feeling this way about her.

I stared into her pretty blue eyes and her parted full lips. Without knowing what I was doing, I leaned in and gently kissed her. My stomach was filled with butterflies and I couldn't let go of her. I pulled away and she smiled at me whilst blushing. I giggled.
None of us said anything and just fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ashley's POV-

I can't believe what had happened today. But I'm just glad press was okay. It had been about an hour since I checked up on her so me and Tricia decided to check.

When we opened the door are hearts melted at what we saw in front of us. Pressley wrapped in Brady's arms, singled together in bed asleep. I always knew They both had something special with each other, best friends or more. They just clicked together and automatically grew close with one another.

"Tricia take a picture. We can show them in the morning"

Tricia took the picture and we quietly closed the door before heading to bed ourselves.

Brady's POV-

I woke up the next morning once again with my arms tightly wrapped around Pressleys dainty body. We're we doing the right thing. She was my best friend but I somehow felt so different about her since yesterday. I don't want to hurt her and risk our friendship but at the same time all I want to do is be with her. My head was all over the place so I decided to get out of bed and go take a shower and get ready in her bathroom. Including stop thinking about her, this was abuse risks for our friendship and safety. If gia found out we would be dead. But you can't help what you feel. Why didn't I see it all along, Pressley was the one. I smiled to myself why the warm water ran down my body.

Once I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and decided to go and wake Pressley up. I walked over to her bed and leaned over her. I kissed her cheek and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She must of then realised I was only in my towel as she started blushing. I giggled and captured her lips in mine again. Her hands ran through my wet hair and my hands rubbed her hips.

I pulled away" time to get up!"

"Nooooo" don't leave

"We need to get ready press"

"Fine"she got out of bed .

Pressleys POV-

I hopped in the shower and when I got in I thought about everything that had happened. Including stop myself from smiling and I had never felt this happy. But I know it's probably just a one off thing. It's too much of a risk for our friendship and safety with gia. But having Brady makes me the happy girl alive.

When I got out the shower, I brushed my teeth and got changed and then me and Brady had breakfast and headed to the studio...