found...

Brady's POV-

It was a weekend and I was just sat chilling at home. Although I was getting worried cause I haven't heard anything from Pressley since yesterday.'I hope she's okay. All of a sudden, there is a loud knock at the door.

"I'll answer it Mum"

I run to open the door and when I open it I see Ashley stood there panicking and crying.

"Ashley?"

"My mum came over and hugged her

"What's wrong?" My mum asked

"Pressley, I don't know where she is, she left to go out last night and I haven't seen her since"

Ohno I though. I knew something was up.

"I'm sure we will find her. Me and Brady will help"
My mum said

" I got ready to head out. As I was getting ready I started to look back at messages of mine and Pressleys and started to quietly cry. I really hope she was okay. I wiped away my tears and tried to be strong.

"Let's go" I said

Pressleys POV-

I was cold, hungry, tired and hurt. I felt so hopeless.
No one was going to find me. After half and hour of screaming last night, I soon gave up as I had now lost my voice. I didn't sleep all night. I was petrified and kept having panic attacks. I had to pray someone would find me and save me.

Brady's POV-

We looked everywhere around the neighborhood hood. Where could she be come on Brady think.

"The park" I said aloud

"Let's go"

When we got the park I ran around looking edgy where until I reached the forest. I might as well try.

I crept through the dim muddy forest until I could see a glimpse hair in the distance.

I ran closer until I noticed it was Pressley.

"Pressley!" I screamed

I ran up to her bruised tied up body again the tree and started to untie her. My mum and Ashley came running after me and Ashley crouched down next to her daughter.

"Is she breathing?!" Ashely asked

I put my head to her chest and could hear her heart beat. Thank god.

"Yes!" She's just passed out

"Brady can you carry her back to the car?"

"Sure"

I carefully picked her up and walked back to the car and went back to her house. Once we got there I Layed her down on the sofa. We didn't know what to do. Pressleys step dad, came rushing in the door with a medic which was a friend of his luckily. The medic checked her heart beat. They told us she needed water and rest and she was going to be okay. She was in shock.

I started to cry and my mum hugged me.

"She's gonna be okay"

Pressleys POV-

All of a sudden my eyes started to slowly open adjusting to the room I was in which looked like my living room. I was safe. When my eyes were fully awake I could only see a medic man so I started to cry. People must have heard me as my mum came rushing over and hugged me tight. "Your okay sweet"

When she pulled away I saw Brady stood there. He had been crying. He grabbed hold of my shaky hand and kissed it. I then pulled him down and he hugged me. I was so grateful for everyone...

Hope you guys are still enjoying!! Let me know some suggestions xxx