New girl?...

Pressleys POV-

That morning I woke up in Brady's arms. Once again. It was becoming a routine now. But I wasn't complaining because it made me feel safe. I checked the time and got out of bed to take a shower. I then wrapped my towel around me and went back into my bedroom to get my clothes and wake Brady up. I decided to mess around and chuck pillow at him. It hit him and he woke up

"Hey, what was that for" he said half asleep

I stood there laughing

"Time to get up!"

I went back into the bathroom to change and then let Brady take a shower while I went and did my hair in my room. We were then packed and ready to go. I was nervous because of going back to the studio as we haven't been for a week because of the whole incident with his. But luckily she wasn't going to be there.

We pulled up with our moms and went inside to say hey to the other girls. I gave them all a hug and we spoke. It felt weird not having his here but I felt safer and it was for the best. Miss Abby called us in to pyramid and told us she has an announcement.

"So I have an announcement for you all this morning. As you know Gia is no longer of the team for reasons you most likely know about. As we need to have someone to replace her I have brought a new student in who will be joining the team."

We all smiled and looked to the door when a pretty blonde hair blue eyes girl walked in.

I noticed Brady look away and gasp a little. Did he think she was pretty? Or was there a reason he did that.

Brady's POV-

As the girl walked through the door I let out a gasp and looked away. I know who it was. Her name was Emily. And me and her have a lot of history. We used to speak in the time we had off between last season and now and she told me she liked me. Since i have been here we obviously drifted. I just hope this wouldn't effect me and press. Things were finally starting to look up.

A-" guys meet . Emily, and her mother

We all gave her a hug and I tried to be friendly with her instead of creating awkwardness. She came and stood next to me. And I smiled at her. I noticed Presley the other side of her looking uncomfortable. When we were finished we all headed into the den but Pressley walked off in the other direction.

I decided to follow her and see what was wrong...