Im sorry...

Pressleys POV-

Today we were back at the studio. It had been a couple rough weeks but we were now back on track knowing gia was gone. It was her "punishment" as Abby called it.

I showered and got ready and we headed of to the studio. Once we got there I noticed that Brady was already here. That's strange he normally waits for me outside. I shrug if off and head on in to go and find everyone. I walk into the den and see everyone already here. Some of the girls come over and give me a hug as she had heard what had happened with gia. I went over to Brady

"Hey you"

"Hi" he bluntly said

That's weird. What was up with him?

"Brady? What's wrong?"

"I'll speak to you later, don't worry about it"

"Oh um okay"

I put my bag down and got ready to start the day in the studio training.

Brady's POV-

We had just finished training for the day and I decided it was best if I grabbed my bags and went home as soon as possible not wanting to really speak to Pressley right now. I didn't know what to think.

Once I got home I noticed I had a messege from her.

P- hi. Everything okay? x

B- can I ask you something?

P-of course x

B- you know what happens at the weekend. Did you do it for attention? Like did it actually happen because I have been told stuff.

P- you really think I would do it for attention?! If that's what you believe then whatever Brady"

I decided to leave it there and took a shower to distract me.

Pressleys POV-

I was so confused. Why would brady think I would do it for attention! And who told him that?!
I was upset because I was still in shock and pain with what happened and he just assumed it wasn't even real!
I ate my tea and got myself changed and into bed. I started to cry. I didn't know what I had done. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh.

All of a sudden my door opens. My mum comes in.

"What's up press?"

"It's hard to explain"

"Well I'm here to listen"

"Brady thinks that's what happened at the weekend was fake and that I did it for attention! Apparently someone told him stuff" I cried more

"Oh press, I'm sure he didn't mean it, maybe he was just confused. Hey why don't I message him for you and let him know how your feeling"

"Okay"

Messages with Ashley and Brady—

-hey Brady, hope your okay. I have just found Pressley very upset because of an incident that has happened between the both of you. She wishes she was more understanding and could probably do with speaking to you?

-hey Ashely, it's my fault, I was just confused. Can I come round now quickly to see her?

-sure x

Brady' POV-

I knew I messed up big time. I told my mum and she drove over to Ashley's. Once we got there I said hello to her and then ran up stairs to Pressleys room. I quietly opened the door to see her lying there still crying a little.

I closed the door behind me and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Press I'm really sorry."

"It's ok"

"I believe you. I think I was just confused to why this person was telling me things to mess with my head. I know you wouldn't do something like that for attention"

"Who was it that told you?"

Brady looked down and met with her gaze again

"Gia"

She sat there in silence until she bursted out.

" omg that's it!"

"Huh?"

"It makes sense. Gia was the one who hurt me and that the other day and she is telling you things to make it seem like it's not her!"

"You think?'

"Yes it makes sense cause she wants me gone to have you!"

....