Help me...

Pressleys POV-

It was a couple weeks later. Me and Brady had barely spoke because of the bus incident and the distance that now grew between us because of him and Gia. I just wanted him back. But he was too in love with her.

Brady's POV-

Today was a Sunday and I was going over gias for the evening, although I was a bit worried about going round as me and gia hadn't been great the
Past couple of days and things just didn't seem right. She kept blaming everything on me and started to get physical but pushing me around a lot of the time.
My mum dropped me at her house and I said bye.

"Bye mum see you later"

I walked up to her door and knocked.

It slowly opened.

"Brady!"
She hugged him tight

"Hey gia"

"Guess what! We're home alone!"

"Oh where's your mum?"

"She just went shopping she will be back soon"

Gia led me to her bedroom and when we got there she let me in before shutting and locking her door.

"Uhh gia?"

She said nothing but ran up to me and pushed me to the ground. She started punching me and I didn't know what to do.

"Gia stop. What are you doing!?"

"Just being your girlfriend Brady"

She grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground.

I was in so much pain and didn't know what was going on. I hit my head on her cabinet and a glass picture frame fell down shattering over my body. I screamed and Gia laughed. I needed help asap.

"Looks like I'm done here. Love you brady"

"What are you on about, were over gia I don't love you and why would you do this to me!"

"Whatever"

She walked off leaving me locked in her room crying in pain on the floor. I pulled out my phone and messaged my mum, accept she was out busy so she wasn't going to see it. The only other hope I had was Pressley. But she didn't care about me...

Pressleys POV-

It was a Sunday evening and I was just chilling at home in bed watching a film when I got a messege from Brady

-help me. Come to gias.

I panicked and knew this was bad, no one was home as my mum had gone out with Trisha for the evening so I had to run to gias locking my house door behind me. I legged it as it was a 10 minute walk. When I got there I didn't know what to do. I messaged Brady hoping he would answer.

-I'm outside.

-wait there.

Brady's POV-

I had to somehow sneak out but the door was locked. I called gias name and she came in.

"What do you want now!"

"I need to go"

"Whatever"

She grabbed me, pushed me down the stairs and when she opened the front door she practically threw me outside on to the cold ground. It hurt so bad.

Pressleys POV-

All of a sudden I hear the front door open and and yell of what sounds like Brady in pain. I run round the corner to find him outside lying on the floor crying with blood and bruises everywhere.

"Brady!"

I ran over panicking.

"Brady it's okay, your safe now"

I hugged him tight being careful

"Press can we go somewhere safe please"

"Can you walk if I help you"

"I should be fine"

I helped him up and put his arm around my shoulder and we slowly walked back to mine. When we got there I unlocked the door and helped Brady up the stairs to my room. I lay him on the bed and got a warm wet towel to help the cuts.

"Ow it hurts" he cried a little more

"I'm sorry Brady, your gonna be okay"
I wiped the tears from his eyes as I held the towel on his arm.

"You don't understand how grateful I am for you press"

I said nothing but smiled and hugged him.

Hope you guys are enjoying so far, let me know any ideas! Xx