Grateful...

Pressleys POV- I held the towel against his blood covered arms and cleared him up.

"Your gonna be okay"

Brady said nothing but smiled at me.
His smile was so cute.

"Do you want to have a shower Brady"

"Yes please"

I gave him a clean towel and left him in the bathroom to shower. Whilst he was showering I got a call from my mum.

"Pressley are you okay, are you with Brady?"

"Yes mum, he's fine"

"Me and Tricia have been panicking as she just got Brady's messege . We are on way home, we lll be 10 minutes"

"Okay mum"

Brady came out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. I tried not to stare so I kept eye contact with him.

"Could you pass me my clothes please"

"Sure"
I handed them to him

I then heard the front door open and Tricia and my mum came running up the stairs.

"What happened, where is he"

"He's in the shower, he's fine I've been sorting him"

"What happened to him?!"
Tricia asked

"I don't know really but I think Gia hurt him and he messaged me and I came and took him home after she threw him outside"

"Oh my goodness!"

At that point Brady walked out.

Brady's POV-

I was so thankful for Pressley and everything she was doing for me.
I slowly got used to the warm water in the shower trying to clean myself up before changing. I could hear my mum and Pressleys mum talking outside in her room so I walked out.

"Brady!" My mum rushed over and hugged me tight

"I'm fine mum, thanks to Pressley" I hugged her

"I'm messaging Joanne about this!"

"I don't want people knowing though"

"Your safety is more important than that Brady"

At this point it was 1 o clock in the morning so Ashely invited me and my mum to stay over. Pressley said we could both sleep in her bed as it was big enough.

We both lay there in the dark facing each other.

"Honestly press, thank you for saving me today"

"It's nothing Brady. I wasn't just gonna leave you"

"I just feel like I don't deserve you, I've treated you not very well the past couple of weeks and it's not fair"

"It's okay"

"I'm sorry Pressley, I got too attached to gia and she made us distant I guess but I shouldn't have let that happen. I wouldn't ever want to loose you"

"And I wouldn't want to ever loose you too"

She hugged him tight and they both fell asleep.