I want you...

Pressleys POV-

It was a week later now and we didn't have competition this weekend. I had managed to be civil with gia for the teams sake and me and Brady just tried to stay clear. She still wanted Brady and was going to do anything to get him back. Me and Brady hadn't spoke about the kiss last weekend and we both had been acting a-bit strange around each other all week. Tonight Sarah was having a birthday party and all the team were invited.

I wore a rose gold dress with my hair is loose curls. I applied some light makeup and then headed of to Sarah's.

When we got there Sarah and Hannah greater me at the door.

"Hey girls!"

S&H" hey press! Come in"

There was loud music and disco lights. (The party was at Sarah's)

After 10 minutes everyone started to turn up, when gia turned up I just kept my distance from her. I was still waiting for Brady, he must be late.

Brady's POV-

I had just arrived at Sarah's and went to go knock on the door. I was greeted my Sarah's mom and she led me to the girls. Gia saw me and came over to hug me, It felt so akward.

I then saw Pressley from across the room. She looked gorgeous, she really was something special.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug from behind

She laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"Hi",she smiled

"Hey you"

She pulled me across the room and started bad dancing. I couldn't stop laughing.

I could tell gia was getting annoyed at me and press being close as she kept giving me and her bad eye contact and whispering to Hannah about us.

She made her way over to me."oh no" I whispered. I started to get anxious and started shaking when she placed her hand on my cold shoulder.

"Can we talk brady"

"Uhh sure"

She led me upstairs and I looked back too see press stood there worried I mouthed to her I would be fine.

We got the bathroom and gia stood opposite me

" I want to apologize for what I did to you, it came out of nowhere, I'm sorry Brady I still love you"

" I'm sorry gia but I don't love you anymore, what you did to me and press was out of order and I don't understand how things like that can be an accident"

" I don't care about her, I want you Brady"!

She took a step closer, grabbed my hand and leaned in, she kissed me. I didn't know what to do I had no control.

Pressleys POV-

Gia took Brady upstairs and I was worried. What if she was going to hurt him. I decided to creep up the stairs and when I got there I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Gia and Brady were kissing.

I ran back down the stairs and outside the back door to try clear my head. I guess he still liked her then. I just wasn't good enough.

Brady's POV-

I pulled away from gia and left her to go back downstairs accept when I got down I couldn't find press anywhere. I asked lily if she saw her and she said she went outside the back. When I went outride I saw press sat on the bench in the garden crying.

"Pressley?"

I ran up to her and crouched over in front of her. She looked devastated and like she was having a panic attack. What had happened?

"Calm down, your okay I'm here." I hugged her tight.

"What's wrong?"

She looked up at me.

"I saw you and gia, I should have known you still liked her, and I just didn't expect it I guess"

"She forced it press, I promise. She tried to sort things out and I wasn't having it so she kissed me." I don't want her press. I uhh. I want you.

We both made eye contact and she smiled.

"You do?"

"Who wouldn't press, your so special to me"

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I knew gia was probably spying on me somehow and it was gonna course drama.

"Kiss me brady" she whispered

"I can't here press, it's not safe with gia around"

She sighed. Do you want to come back to mine after the parties finished. I'm sure my mum won't mind.

I giggled. "Sure"

——

It was now the end of the party, the rest of the night I found it so hard to keep my hands of press. I just wanted to hug her and kiss her but I couldn't. She kept trying to tease me and I wasn't having it. All of a sudden the door bell went and Ashley was at the door.

We went home.

When we got home I got my bag my mum had dropped in and me and press ran upstairs. When we got to her room and shut the door behind her. We both giggled and she walked closer to me pushing me on the bed. She got on top and we kissed. Her hands ran through my hair and stroked my cheek and mine around her waist. After a few minutes we pulled away.

"Finally" I whispered

We both got changed, brushed out teeth and got into bed. I held her close all night and we fell asleep tangled in each others arms...