Rumours...

Brady's POV-

It had been a few hours since we found Pressley. We were both now cuddled up in her bed together. She was fast asleep and had her arms wrapped around me. It broke me to know what she had to go through.

I wanted her to feel safe and I was going to try and protect her and find out who ever did this to her.

It was now later on and it was time to me to head back to My house. As press was still asleep I decided to carefully move her off me and get up. However, it didn't quite go to plan as she woke up and grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry I need to go" I said whilst sitting back down.

She smiled and pulled me and kissed me. I blushed and giggled.

"See you tomorrow. I love you"

"I love you too"

As I was walking home in the dark I could see someone from a distance. As I got closer I could tell it was gia. I panicked and wanted to run but there was no escape now.

"Hi Brady"

"Uh hi gia"

"I know you don't want to speak to me but I thought I should let you know something"

"Um okay?"

"Well I heard about press. I don't think you knew what really happened"

"I think I do?"

"I know brady. She did it for attention I saw her tie herself up to the tree and do all of the damage to herself. She was faking it all just for your attention"

I didn't know what to say. I ran away back home. Did she really fake it all. Or was gia lying. I didn't know what to think. Did Pressley just really want to seek attention?