Not easy...

Pressleys POV-

The rest of the week went by fast and luckily my ankle was good. It was now Saturday which meant competition today. I just hope the group dance wins.

As we walked into the room where we were setting up, I placed all my things down and started doing my makeup. I could see in the corner of my eye gia and Brady giggling with each other. I tried to ignore it but the whole situation was really getting quite a lot for me. I didn't now jealous I would be seeing him with another girl. The worst thing, was that Gia wasn't being nice to me as she hasn't all week but I decided not to say anything.

We had just finished the group dance we were all backstage

"well done guys, let's just hope it was good enough for Abby"

I went to go get a drink while at backstage until I I noticed gia had been following me once I got there.

"Hey gia"

She said nothing but came up close to me and pushed me to the ground

"So pathetic!"

I sat there with tears In my eyes and in slight pain from the aggressive push. Gia was still stood standing over me until she started to walk away back to Brady. I ran to the bathroom near by and cried. I was being bullied by my ex best friend and my best friends girlfriend. I didn't know what to do.

Brady's POV-

After awards-

The group dance came 1st! Miss Abby was super proud of us and now it was time to go home.

Gia-"Brady sit next to me on the coach?"

"I promised Pressley I would sit next to her"

"Why's re you always choosing her over me!"

"Calm down gia, and no I'm not"

Gia walked off dragging me behind  and making me sit next to her. The whole bus ride she sat practically on my lap and I felt so uncomfortable. I looked over to press to see her sat by her left listening to music. I wish I was sat with her.

When we got home I let gia get out first while I stayed at the end with press.

Accept she just ended up walking past me not saying a work.

"Well done bray, look what you've done now"
I said to myself

I decided to just go home and sleep and see what happens tomorrow...