not again...

Brady's POV-

It was the next morning, I woke up with Pressley in her bed. She had her arms wrapped around me, and mine wrapped around her waist. I didn't want to wake her to I lay there for a while before my phone went off with a notification.without waking press, I picked up my phone on the bedside table to see a Message from gia. It read-

-Hi Brady, I'm so sorry for everything I really am, I hope we can be friends and try and sort things. x

I messaged back

-I guess x

-yay!, would you like to come round mine today so we can be friends and talk things out. X

-uh I guess. See you soon then x

I wasn't going to lie, I was nervous but for mine and Pressleys safety. I wanted this all to end and just hope me and gia could be friends.

After about half an hour Pressley started to move around.

"Good morning" I smiled

"morning, did you sleep okay?"

"Yes, because you were with me" I giggled

I kissed her forehead and then got out of bed.

"Oh press I was meant to say. Gia said she wants to sort things and asked to go round hers to be freinds.
Is that okay?"

"I guess, just be careful though"

"I will"

Time skip-

I had left to go back to mine and get ready to head to gias. My mum dropped me and when I got there I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. In a few seconds gia opened the door and gave me a hug. She then led me up to her room and we talked for a bit. So far so good. We just talked like friends would  and watched some tv. She then suggested heading to the park nearby. It was dark and cold but we walked to the park and sat on the swings.

"I love hanging out with you Brady" she smiled at me

"Haha same"

"So are you and press together?"

"No" I didn't want to tell gia my feelings I had for Pressley incase she hurt me again.

"That's good, because I have been wanting to do this all day." She stood you and pulled me up and tried to kiss me

"Gia stop"

"Why?"

"You said you wanted to be freinds?"

She laughed and pushed me to the ground. " you really thought?"

All of a sudden I felt a pain in my stomach. She punched me a few times. I whelped in pain but felt too worthless and helpless to do anything. I tried to move but I couldn't. She kept shouting at me calling me horrible names and kicking and punching me leaving be bruised and blood around me. She then ran off laughing.

I felt so worthless. Everything she was saying was true. I didn't know what to do.

Pressleys POV-

I was worried. Very worried. But I tried to stay calm and distract my fro while at watching a film. It got to 9 in the evening and I hadn't heard from Brady. I was getting worried as it was late. I thought maybe I should head over gias way just incase. I told my mum I was going to the shop nearby.

I walked in the cold and dark to gias and when I got there all the lights were off in her house. That's strange. everything must be okay and he must be home. I then made my way to the shop through to park until I could hear faint crying from the distance.

I listened closer and ran towards the crying. When I got there I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Brady...Brady?!"

"You found me"

"What happened?!"

"Gia"

"Oh my god, your seriously hurt, I'm calling an ambulance"

I grabbed his shaking hand and held onto it tight. I called an ambulance and messaged my mum and Tricia and they said they would be right there. I just had to wait now.

"Your gonna be okay" I whispered to him

A tear fell down his cheek and I wiped it away. I kissed his hand rubbed it.

What was going on...