Revenge...

Gias POV-

I had to get revenge on Brady. I still loved and wanted him but it was going to be hard to be with him if he was attached to Pressley. I had a plan...

Pressleys POV-

It was a couple days since Brady and I had made it official. I had been so happy the past few days and I couldn't believe Brady was mine and I was his. I felt so lucky.

I was just chilling in my room when I got a messege from an unknown number.

- meet me at the park at 7 tonight

I was so confused and didn't understand the message. Maybe some one was playing a prank on me. I guess I'll go along anyway as I have nothing to do today.

It got to 6:45 and I got ready and left my house to head to the park a few minutes away. When I got there I could see a person in the distance stood there. I stopped and decided that maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"Hello?" I called

The person said nothing so I walked a bit closer

"Who is this?"

All of a sudden the person ran up to me and grabbed me pushing me onto the floor. And then another person started to tie up my arms and legs. I tried to scream for help but they covered my mouth with there cold hands. I was in big trouble and cousin the help.

They then pushed me into the forest next to the park and tied me to a tree. They then ran of laughing. It was pitch black and I was terrified. I was cold and didn't know what to do. I tried to scream for help but it wasn't helping. I jsut had to hope someone would come find me. I was in trouble...