you safe with me...

"That's it!"

"Gia was the one who hurt me and tied me to the tree"

B- what should we do about it?
P- I have no clue. I honestly give up with it all now she sighs and puts her head in her hands.

B- hey, look it's going to be okay, I'll protect you.

Brady lifts her chin and wraps his arms around her.

Brady's POV-

That night I stayed Pressleys and we got into bed and watched a film whilst snuggled up in bed.
When the film had finished we both turned to each other and she smiled at me. That gorgeous smile. I lean in and kiss her and she kisses back. I pull away.

"just remember it's going to be okay. Your safe"

"I love you" she whispers

"I love you too"

Pressleys POV-

The next morning I was woken by the cold air. I carefully got out of bed to shut my window without waking Brady. I found his jumper and decided to put in on before getting back into bed. After a few minutes he started to move.

"Good morning"

"Morning" he says in a sleepy voice

He was adorable.

He said nothing but pull me closer in a tight hug before then pulling back with a confused face.

"Is this my jumper?"

"Maybeeee"

He laughs and pulls me back into the hug. I then hear footsteps and my door open. I pulled away slightly.

"Good morning you two" my mum calls

"Morning mum"

"Morning Ashely"

I made you both breakfast it's in the kitchen.

"Thanks mum"

She shut the door and be and Brady got up. Whilst Brady was in the bathroom I noticed I had received a message. It was from the unknown number again which I now assumed was Gia. It said...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Unfortunately like most others my school has shut which now means im finished with school. But hopefully I can update more often now being in isolation. I hope your all doing well in this can be lonely situation and I'm here if anyone wants to talk. Hope you enjoyed this little chapter and please leave some suggestions!! Xxx