The snapchat...

Pressleys POV-

It was later on in the day and Brady had gone home. I was just chilling in my room when I got a notification from gia posting on her snapchat story. I decided to take a look and when I saw it i broke down.
The post-

Hey guys gia here. You may already know but my friends Pressley and Brady are dating I guess. Pressley if you see this you are ugly and don't deserve someone like Brady. What are you even doing here? Brady could do so much better than you weirdo.
The picture was of a black screen with the writing over it.

After staring at my phone for a while I let it drop out of my shaking hands as I cried hard. She was right I wasn't good enough for Brady and look at me I'm so ugly. No one was home so I couldnt even speak to my mum. I cried for what seemed like forever until I heard my phone ding. Not again.

Thank god it was just brady

B- press, I have seen gias snapchat. Are you ok? xx
P- no I'm not, I don't know what to do
B- I'm coming over to yours now. Won't be long x

I didn't even move. I knew Brady had a key to my house so he could just come in. I sobbed into my pillow until I heard my bedroom door open.

I slightly looked up to see Brady stood at the door. He had tears in his eyes.

I gave him a weak smile and then he came up to me. He sat me up next to him and looked at me directly in the eyes.

" you are the most perfect person I know Pressley. You are so beautiful and I am the luckiest boy to be able to call you mine. Please don't think bad about yourself, Gia is jealous because she wants to be with me. Ignore her. You are amazing press and that's why I love you."

He gently wiped away my tears and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Brady"

"I love you too"

I couldn't help but think he did deserve better. But for now I guess he wanted me so it would be okay.

Brady then took my phone and deleted and blocked Gia from Snapchat and did the same on his phone.

"All gone"

Hope you liked. Please leave some suggestions!! Xx