will you?...

Brady's POV-

I woke up, remembering I was still in hospital. The pain had eased off slightly and I was feeling a lot better. The doctor came In and checked up on me and told me I was most likely going to be able to go home later today. The last few weeks had been very confusing and hard but I finally think things couldn't be becoming better. Gia was now off the team and now I could focus on dancing. There was one thing on my mind though, and that thing was Pressley.

Pressleys POV-

I tossed and turned all night but couldn't sleep. I managed to get a few hours sleep before my alarm going off. I immediately jumped out of bed and showered and got ready. I woke my mum up and she got ready and made us breakfast. We then made our way to Brady's house. I had a plan.

Once we got there Tricia let us In and told us she was going to collect Brady from the hospital. This was it. I had wanted to tell him how I felt for a couple weeks now. I'm scared but excited. I went to his bedroom and lay out the chocolates, card, and big teddy bear on the bed that held a heart that wrote "be mine?"

I really wanted Brady to be mine. He was so special to me and I feel so lucky that I got to meet him.

Brady's POV-

I packed my bags and got myself ready before I could see my mum walking into my ward. I smiled and gave her a hug. We then headed back home finally.

Once I got home I noticed Ashely and Pressleys car was here.

"Is press here mum?"

"Go inside and have a look"

That's strange I thought. I opened the door and could see Ashley stood at the bottom of the stairs.

She gave me a hug and told me to head to my bedroom.

Once I got there I opened the door and gasped at what was in front of me.

Pressleys POV-

I sat on his bed with the big teddy bear in my arms and waited.

All of a sudden the door opened and he gasped. He put his bags on the floor and ran over to me hugging me tight. When he pulled away I told him to
Open the card.

Brady's POV-

The card wrote

-dear Brady,

Thank you for making me the happiest girl. I'm forever grateful for meeting and getting to make so many memories with you everyday. You inspire me so much with how strong and positive you are. Your so special and mean to much to be. Im always going to be there for you no matter what. press xxx

A tear fell down my cheek and I said nothing but grabbed her hands. She  looked at the teddy bear and back at me

"So, Brady, will you be mine?"

"Of course I will Pressley" she giggled and I kissed her.

When I pulled away I knew this was it. This was the right time to tell her.

"Pressley"

"Yes Brady"

I held her small hands and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you"

She grinned

"I love you too"

This was probs the cutest chapter! Let me know what you all think. And let me know what should happen now!? xxx