putting it behind...

Brady's POV-

I followed Pressley into the bathroom and when we got there she didn't realise I was Following her and jumped back slightly.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeh I'm good. You?"

"Yeh just thought I would follow you as you seemed upset"

"I'm fine" she replied before trying to change conversation

"Look press I know it's bout Emily.  I thought you need to know that me and her had history but it's nothing now because I with you" I placed my hand on her shoulder and smiled

"Yeh I guess. It's just things we're finally starting to look up and now Emily is here and she is probably going to want to try and come between us"

"She won't. I'll talk to her. I promise"

I kissed her and she kissed back.

"I'll go speak to her now okay"

"Okay see you in a bit"

I left to go and find Emily who was talking to Sarah and Hannah in studio B.

"Hey Emily can I borrow you a minute please"

"Sure!"

She followed me into studio C and I started to speak.

"Look I know we have a bit of history and that but I just want you to know that's all behind us and we can be friends just to not have any awkwardness?"

"oh- you um want to put it all behind us?"She said looking disappointed

"Yeh I'm sorry Emily. Me and Pressley are together and things are going really well. I still want to be freinds though."

"I guess yeh"

"Good good" I gave her a hug and then we both headed out.

Emily's POV-

Not going to lie I was upset about Brady. Obviously I came here to dance and learn from miss Abby I was more excited when I found out I was going to be seeing Brady. I still liked him but I guess if he is with Pressley things are going to have to change...

Hope you guys like! Make sure to comment ideas on where to go with this! Xxx also thank you for 2K reads!! Xx