Thoughts...

Pressley POV-

I got home and had my tea before heading up to my room to shower and brush my teeth. Once I got into bed I checked through my snapchat until I came across gias story. It was a picture of her and Brady in her bedroom cuddling. I didn't know how to feel about it all as Brady is my best friend and I don't want to loose him. I decided to snapchat him a quick hey but he soon opened and ignored me. I sighed and decided to just head to sleep as I was tried and over thinking everything.

Brady's POV-

"Can we take a snapchat for my story?"

"Sure I guess"

Gia then took my phone and started taking pictures on it while I was as watching the tv.

It got to about 8:30 and my mum was here to pick me up so I said bye to gia and gave her a kiss before heading home. When I got home I showered and got into bed and went on to snapchat. I noticed I had a message  from Pressley but gia must have had my phone when she saw it but didn't reply. That's strange. I decided to message  her back as I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her.

- hey press, sorry gia had my phone, hope your okay, see you in the morning xx

I tuned if my phone and went to sleep. I was feeling happy about me and gia, she was super pretty and she seemed as if she really likes me so I guess things will work. Maybe I should ask her to be my girlfriend soon?...