Chapter 1

Oliver's POV

I was panting. Conner, Kyle and Sam had been chasing me with knives and.. a gun for hours. They had finally cornered me in the back of the school. Conner and his friends cracked their knuckles. Sam got out his knife and cut my cheek. I moved and I heard the gun fire. Pain flared my left side. I held it and fell to the concrete sidewalk. Conner punched my face and I smacked my head on the sidewalk. Everything became a blur. I then saw a forth person. Then a few more people. The cops, I thought. Then a tall blonde guy picked me up.

"Oliver?" He said to me. His voice cracked as if he were about to cry. "Oliver it's me: Justin!"

My vision cleared only for a second. I was in Justins car at the time. I looked at my hands. They were covered with my crimson blood and so was my pale grey shirt. I looked in the sideview mirror. Conner and his buddies were on the floor surrounded by blood. Their blood. Justin drove fast. I was too weak to tell him to slow down.

"Justin..." I managed. He pulled into the parking lot and looked at me. "I love you..."

He looked happy. He gave me a short kiss on the lips. "I love you too..." he got out of the car and went to the passenger side of the car. He picked me up and sprinted through the hospital doors. He screamed for help. Nurses brought over a gurney and set me on it. My blood stained the pure white sheets. Justin took my hand, but hesitantly let go as the gurney was wheeled down the hall.

The last sight of Justin I saw was him falling to his knees, crying.

~~

Hey guys! Since there were some issues on EmotionalAllDay, I have to make a new account AND story DX

This one will be much better than the other. It'll show more detail and tell more about the characters.

You guys are ganna love this story ♡

Later, Squidily Dinks!