Chapter 19: He's just concerned

Cringe? I know but bear with it.
--------------------

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

Chapter 19: He's just concerned

Taehyung was in the University, he was just sitting alone in his seat while thinking about what he should do with Hero and what Jungkook told him.

He was thinking about what Jungkook means.

"Oh, Taehyung, what are you thinking?" Jiyoung asked sitting beside him.

"Just some stuff." Taehyung replied smiling a bit.

"Are you sure? You're young to get stressed, so tell me if something is wrong." Jiyoung chuckled ruffling his hair.

"I was just thinking what will you do if someone confessed their feelings to you?" Taehyung inquired curiously.

"If you like that person too, then accept their feelings and if you don't, just tell the truth, it's better to reject them so you won't give them false hope." Jiyoung stated.

"But isn't it kinda guilty because you rejected that person?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, you are right but you can't force yourself to like that person. But why did you ask? Did someone confess their feelings to you?" Jiyoung giggled.

"Nuh-no one, just curious." Taehyung lied biting his bottom lip.

"I'm not even surprised if someone confesses their feelings to you, you're so beautiful." Jiyoung giggled.

And their professor finally came inside their classroom.

"Everyone, I have a special announcement. So please, all your ears on me."

That was what their professor said and they looked at her.

"The University will have a camping vacation in Noeul Campground next week for those who want to come, please write down your names and the class representative will pass it to me, understood?"

Taehyung was glad to hear that, he wants to do camping for a long time.

-----

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called the latter who was walking in the hallway.

Jungkook stopped walking and turned his head to look at Taehyung.

"Why?" He asked staring at him.

Taehyung stand beside him and cleared his throat.

"Are you going to come on the camping vacation?" Taehyung inquired.

"I don't know." Jungkook simply replied and continued to walk.

"Why? Don't you like camping?" Taehyung sighed following behind him.

"Not really, I can already feel that will be boring." Jungkook shrugged off his shoulders.

"No, they are planning to launch some games during the camping, that won't be boring." Taehyung retorted.

"I'm not a kid to play a game, Taehyung." Jungkook soughed.

"Games aren't just for kids." Taehyung frowned.

"But that doesn't mean I will come." Jungkook replied.

"Come on, I will only go there if you're with me. And I want to try some adventure with you, can't you just agree with it?" Taehyung mumbled holding Jungkook's right arm.

"Maybe I will think about it." Jungkook uttered.

"No, don't think about it, just say yes." Taehyung whined.

"I will check my schedule." Jungkook sighed.

"The class representative will pass the paper later." Taehyung pouted.

"Fine, you win, I will come, okay?" Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"Good, I will tell the class representative." Taehyung giggled pecking Jungkook on the cheeks.

"What are you two doing?"

They heard someone's voice, Taehyung looked at that person and saw Hero coming to them.

"Wuh-where just talking." Taehyung responded pulling his hand away from Jungkook's arm.

"You shouldn't go near him, you don't know what else he can do to you." Hero said with a hint of sternness in his tone.

"He didn't do anything to me, like what I said, he's just talking to me." Taehyung clarified.

"Let's go eat at the cafeteria, I'm sure you are hungry." Hero smiled grabbing Taehyung's left arm.

"Actually, I'm not hungry, I and Jungkook had to go somewhere else. Sorry." Taehyung gently pulled his hand away from Hero.

"Why are you going to come with him? Let him do it by himself, he's not a kid anymore." Hero retorted glaring at Jungkook.

"It's about something serious, you can go on your own." Taehyung uttered smiling awkwardly.

"Are you being serious right now? You can't be, right? That guy is dangerous." Hero grumbled.

"Don't you hear what he just said? It's about something serious, why would you think he's joking?" Jungkook mocked

"What did you say to him? You're taking an advantage of him because he's naive." Hero gritted his teeth.

"Why are you being concerned about him? Who do you think you are to him to be overprotective?" Jungkook inquired pulling Taehyung behind him.

"As his sunbae, I will protect him. You are a piece of shit, you will surely do something to him." Hero retorted.

"And so? What is it to you? It's so obvious that he doesn't like you but why are you forcing yourself on him? You're making him uncomfortable." Jungkook smirked.

"What the heck are you saying?" Hero growled.

"Jungkook ah, let's go now before it gets worst." Taehyung mumbled holding onto Jungkook's right arm tightly.

"If I were you, you should mind your own business and back off." Jungkook warned him and turned around to walk away from Hero who was raging in anger.

"You shouldn't do that, they might think you're the one who started it. Everyone thinks you are a psycho and a bastard." Taehyung uttered concerned.

"I don't care about them, they can think whatever they want." Jungkook simply said.

"I'm just concerned about you, I heard they want you to get kicked out of the University." Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook stopped walking and cupped his cheeks.

"Cupcake, don't mind it, they can complain but they can't kick me out of here. There's no way gonna happen, so don't get stressed about it, hmm?" Jungkook gave him an assuring smile.

Taehyung simply nodded his head in response.

"That's my good boy, now, let's go, or else I won't come with you on the camping vacation." Jungkook chuckled.

He pecked the tip of Taehyung's nose causing the pretty boy to let out a giggle and they started to walk away.