Chapter 3

Chapter 3

BEANS POV:

Benny and Jackson were still arguing by the time we pulled into the parking lot. I was still listening to my music until there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Olive smiling at me. I looked around and saw that we were in the movie theater parking lot. I took of my headphones and regretted it when I heard the arguing that was still happening right next to me.

"UGH, YOU'RE SO FREAKING ANNOYING JACKSON!!!" Benny yelled, the sound ringing in my ears.

"Y-yeah and y-you l-love me f-for it." He said, obviously amused by Benny's anger.

"NO I DONT YOU'RE JUS-"

"OMG JUST SHUT UP!!!" Rachelle screamed leaving the car in a tense silence.

"Well let's go see this movie guys!" Olive said breaking the tension.

We got out of the car heading into the movie theater. We walked in while getting some popcorn but no drinks. Mainly because they knew I was the person to get all the snacks and drinks. Also because we were broke highschool kids and didn't feel like paying for anything.

We walked in the theater and Olive told us where we sat. Benny and Jackson were sitting next to each other. Which was probably a bad idea since they were silently arguing in the theater. Rachelle was next to them making sure they wouldn't start throwing hands. That just left me and Olive. We were both sitting next to each other and I was really nervous.

The movie started and I got out all my snacks passing them around. I knew each of their favorite drinks and snacks from memory. I passed everyone's out before taking my Dr.Pepper and Mike and Ike's. Me and Olive both LOVED Mike and Ike's so we decided to share them.

The bright screen made the whole room light up. I stared at Olive and her bright green eyes staring intently at the screen.

I looked back at the screen and there was a jump scare. I wasn't really scared of horror movies so this wasn't that terrifying. I knew Olive got scared really easily but I didn't expect them to do this.

"OMG AHHHHH!" She grabbed my arm and buried her face into my hoodie. I started blushing and my face got super red all the way up to my ears.

"Uhm, h-hey it's ok...you're fine." I tried to sound as reassuring as possible without studdering from embarrasment.

"Mmm...ok, sorry." They said in a whisper. I saw them lift their face and they were blushing more than I was.

"Hey, are you ok your face is really red?" I put my hand on her forehead but she felt fine. I looked into her eyes only to see her emerald eyes staring at me.  

My hand immediately backed away when I saw them staring. Before I could put my hand down they grabbed it back and they laced our fingers together.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine." They said smiling with their cute metal braces showing. We both turned back to the movie with our hands linked together.

xxx

When the movie ended our hands were still linked together. I looked at them and they were staring at our hands. They were blushing intensely when they looked back up to see me staring at them. I quickly looked away and akwardly coughed to break the silence.

"Uhm...I just wanted to say...I think I might lov-" Olive was cut off by Benny and Jackson yelling at each other again.

"BENNY YOU N-NEED TO S-START T-TAKING THINGS S-SERIO-OUSLY I CANT T-TREAT YOU L-LIKE A KID YOUR W-WHOLE F-FREAKING LIFE!!!" Jackson yelled.

Benny looked at him, obviously feeling hurt but trying his best to hide it.

"YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ME, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY WE'RE FRIENDS!!!" Benny yelled. The whole theater stared at us in confusion.

Jackson stared in shock before saying barely over a whisper, "T-then m-maybe we s-shoul-ldn't be f-friends a-anymore..." Benny stared at him with his mouth hung open.

"FINE THEN OUR FRIENDSHIP FOR 5 YEARS IS RUINED SINCE I'M TOO MUCH OF A KID FOR YOU!!!" He yelled. "It doesn't matter to me anyway...I hate you." Benny muttered. Tears rolled down Benny's cheeks before he ran out of the theater.

"R-RACHELLE WHY D-DIDNT YOU I-INTERV-VENE B-BEFORE IT GOT THIS H-HEATED!?! N-NOW HE J-JUST LEFT ME!!!" Jackson yelled, with a scowl on his face.

"H-he left me...m-my friend for 5 y-years..." He said looking down at his feet.

Rachelle looked at Jackson tears in her eyes. "Jackson, I didn't think it would get this bad...I'm sorry."

Jackson grunted and turned around trying to chase after Benny.

"Dang it...I ruined their friendship, how come I didn't say anything!?!" Rachelle said feeling guilty.

"Rachelle it's not your fault. They were already having issues this was going to happen at some point." Olive said trying to sound encouraging.

"Yeah, it's not your responsibility to stop every single argument they have. They need to figure it out themselves this time." I said trying my best to cheer her up.

It obviously wasn't Rachelles fault that they couldn't have a normal conversation without starting an argument. Jackson wasn't being patient with Benny and Benny was relying too much on Jackson. They had so many problems in their relationship I'm surprised that they didn't end their friendship earlier.

"Maybe we should go check on them before they end up getting kicked out of the theater...forever." Olive says with a slight chuckle.

We walk back to the entrance and see Jackson and Benny yelling outside the doors. We run out the doors to hear them yelling for like the 4th time today.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE...So just, l-leave me alone." Benny said still sobbing.

"I-I'm s-sorry I was j-just mad a-at you...y-you're always r-relying on me I just w-wanted y-you too...g-grow up a l-little bit." Jackson said hesitantly not wanting to make him any more mad than he already was.

"I...you...you're right...I'm just stupid and can't think for myself. I'm sorry, I've been relying on you too much because..." Benny hesitates before saying.

"Because I love you."

That escalated VERY quickly sorry lol.