Chapter 4

Sorry this chapter is short but it makes the next chapter more dramatic.

Chapter 4

BEANS POV:

I stared there shocked along with Rachelle, and Olive. We all kinda knew that Benny had a crush on Jackson, but we never knew he loved him!!!

"Y-you w-what?" Jackson said mouth hanging open staring into Benny's eyes.

"I love you...I don't want you to say anything back I jus-" Before Benny finishes his sentace Jackson kisses him.

We all stood there with our mouths open. Some bystanders started cheering and others were walking away in disgust. I just stared at them. The two boys who haven't stopped fighting in over a year now love each other?

Jackson parts the kiss and stared into Benny's eyes. "I-I love y-you too." Benny and Jackson both start smiling and giggling randomly.

"Wow, um ok...that's a thing now." Rachelle says looking surprised but happy for them.

Olives face turned into a huge smile. "That...Is...So...CUTE!!!!! OMG I can't believe it that's so freaking adorable. I'm so happy for them, they're so lucky to have found someone..." They said but had a bit of sadness in the end of their sentace.

I wonder why...

xxx

We got back in the car and Rachelle sat in the back this time with Benny and Jackson. They were holding hands and blushing like crazy.

I look over at Olive and remember they were going to tell me something in the theater. "Um so I was just wondering what you were going to tell me in the movie theater...you know before the whole argument and stuff?"

Olive started blushing and awkwardly coughing. "Um...N-nothing important don't worry about it." They said akwardly.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything." I said looking at them concerned.

"I'll tell you but...I can't right now, I promise I'll tell you some day." They said.

"Oh, ok no pressure just tell me when you're ready." I say as we drive up to my house. I get out and open the door waving bye before stepping inside.

"MOMS I'M HOOOOOME!!!" I yelled so they could hear me. If you couldn't tell I have two moms they both love me and support me unconditionally.

"Hey sweetie how was it at the movies?" My mom said.

"Benny and Jackson started fighting but then they confessed their love for each other."

My other mom walked in gasping, "I always knew they were going to get with each other!"

I giggled and walked up the stairs to my bed.

I laid on my bed thinking of what happened today. Ugh, today was so tiring and so freaking dramatic. Now don't get me wrong I love drama but that was a little much.

I got into a comfortable position and quickly fell asleep.